No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Manager Erupts at Hearn, Joshua Over "Scam" Job

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wilder Manager Erupts at Hearn, Joshua Over "Scam" Job

Shelly Finkel, the co-manager of WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder (40-0, 39 KOs), has fired verbal bombs in the direction of IBF, WBO, WBA, IBO world champion Anthony Joshua and his promoter, Eddie Hearn of Matchroom.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Anthony Johnson's groupies explode in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...

Comment

Finkel takes a running toe-punt at Hearn's ballbag

Hearniacs will be on the scene soon to nurse the damage

Comment

Wilders opponents are getting worse, an old man in Ortiz (which everyone can agree is his toughest test to date) now he will be taking on Brezeale (a previous AJ opponent/ Out of date yankie candle). Simply put... Wilder couldn't fight sleep.

All bants aside I think that he needs to bin Finkel off, tell his trainer to stay just that and stop acting as a manager and let Al Haymon guide him. - Alternatively do it alone or sign with Arum, Hearn or Sauderland, I'm sure all promoters would welcome him with open arms.

AJ knocks him out anyway.

Comment

I read like three articles on this site alone with Hearn saying the wba are pressing for the povetkin fight

Finkel is talking pony the greedy old whopper

Comment

So hearn was right all along then.

"They up the offer from $12 million to $15 million. They said it would be the next fight and there would be a rematch clause. So we said we accept, send the contract. Then the contract comes and it has no date for the fight, no arena for the fight, the rematch clause says if he loses we redo the fight, if he wins he doesn't have to fight again.

A-side always get a rematch if they lose, B-side doesn't necessarily do. I think the only A-side that doesnt do this was Mayweather. According to Hearn he communicate no venue yet, september was out of the way due to Canelo/GGG the next date would be October/November 2018 (Wembley or Cardiff).

"So I wrote him and asked him to clarify where and when is the fight. He never answers and then he sends back 'I'll supply you the dates' and I said you'll have to have the contract back by Friday. We wanted to make sure we didn't miss anything else."

He never answered but he said "I would supply the dates" Isn't that an answer?

Finkel believes the entire scenario was the WBA was orchestrated by Hearn.

This i believe too, Shelly what goes around comes around, you did that too to other fighters with the help of the WBC.

We were never told 'the WBA is pressing me, you've got to give me an answer'. If you want a deal done, you do that. You say, 'hey Shelly I can't wait until Friday, I gotta have this back by Monday late or I'm going to lose the WBA [belt]. So he gets Gilberto Mendoza to send a letter that 'you got to tell us by tomorrow'. Very funny, on Sunday I send him a letter, 12 hours later there is a letter by Mendoza. Coincidence," Finkel said.

You want the A-side to be chasing you? You are the B-side and you should be chasing that fight for your client..You failed miserably.

He never said 'hey Shelly I've only got 24 hours, if you really want the fight get it to me. He never said look we can do September 22nd at Wembley, he never said you're right it should be a two-match thing but they would both have to be at Wembley. None of that. He didn't want the fight. Have a little balls and just say we are not ducking Wilder. This is what we feel is in the best interest of Joshua. Here is what we are doing. We will make an offer to fight Wilder April 13th, Wembley stadium, 2019, this is the conditions. We would have said no, here is what we want."

22nd of september isn't a date for that sort of fight. You should be on your toes and getting everything in if you think Hearn doesnt want that fight. In short Shelly messed up this fight from his client point of view big time.

Comment

First to the scene is scarybodyshot

Announcing his arrival by rushing in & repeatedly yelling nee-naw-nee-naw

He's cupping at Hearn's damaged scrotum dressed in his lovehoney nurses uniform

He's shaking his head now & telling Hearn that AJ won't be happy. He pulls his mobile phone out of his aršehole & say he needs to call for more assistance

Nee-Naws can be heard in the distance...

Comment

Originally posted by Straightener View Post
                I read like three articles on this site alone with Hearn saying the wba are pressing for the povetkin fight

Finkel is talking pony the greedy old whopper
                He is speaking here like they are the A-side. And he hasn't being asked counter questions from what am reading here.

Comment

Rumple* is on the scene with a high pitched entrance. He's running around waving a box of plasters

Straightener's here wearing a stethoscope. Before he can get near Hearn's scrotum he's tripped over his own feet. He's tied them together again with his shoelaces & it looks like he's hurt his knee. He needs one of Rumple's* plasters

There's a crowd here now...

Comment

Finkel and Wilder are desperate they need the fight more than AJ. They have little TV ratings because Wilder is totally unknown in the US and therefore little ticket sales while AJ fills Wembley or Principallty Stadium.

Comment

Working...
                    X