Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 07-12-2018, 03:43 AM #1
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2312 Post(s)
Illmatic94 has a reputation beyond reputeIllmatic94 has a reputation beyond reputeIllmatic94 has a reputation beyond reputeIllmatic94 has a reputation beyond reputeIllmatic94 has a reputation beyond reputeIllmatic94 has a reputation beyond reputeIllmatic94 has a reputation beyond reputeIllmatic94 has a reputation beyond reputeIllmatic94 has a reputation beyond reputeIllmatic94 has a reputation beyond reputeIllmatic94 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,025.25
Total Points: 15,272.54
GayJ lmao - afgbjfgmih 
Default What do you think happens after death?

∑ 72 virgins
∑ Heaven or hell
∑ reincarnation
∑ nothing

the fear of the unknown. a lot of ppl fear death because they have no fckn clue if its truly "the end". what if everything you think is hogwash.. is true.

what do you think happens?

or what would you wish for after death?

72 virgins sounds nice but.. doubt it. this is what drives islamic terrorists to explode.

anyway , speak on it
Illmatic94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 03:52 AM #2
One Hit Wonder

Quoted: 11845 Post(s)
Elroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,000.00
Total Points: 34,565.00
Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 
AAAAAAAA, shaaaad aaap! - Plier88888 Everyone Knows its an alt, dumbass.  Genius.  I made this because Hammer77777 was permabanned by a racist mod.  If I was trying to be incognito would I choose Plier88888?   Sheesh.  Its obvious that its Hammer's alt til I get that account restored. - Plier88888 stay in your lane motherfuker before i put u back in it - Plier88888 please forgive me, i think ur a cool dude. - Shaolin Sword enjoy your bad RACIST idiot. Keep spewing racism and more will come. - Shaolin Sword 
You're a good poster and contributor to this site - desktop 0 I have no problem with you - desktop 0 I have no problem with you. Desk Flop - anthonydavid11 can't green. here's something green ;) - Turd Best Ever For being homosexual. - ShoulderRoll 
So glad I struck a nerve ;) - Boxing Goat Gift time.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Smoov, bruvva - Tony Trick-Pony Cleaning up this mug... - Tony Trick-Pony USA USA USA - Tony Trick-Pony 

eternity in either heaven or ''hell''.

heaven is kinda like life on earth, only w/o sin. and not limited to earth...if weve been good people. bad folks are sent downstairs, suffer for some time and then vaporized.

imho
Elroy The Great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 04:59 AM #3
I am Entropy. I am Death.

Quoted: 4031 Post(s)
DARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,010.03
Total Points: 30,228.35
No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 
thanks for your contribution to the thread - robson24 thank you UG - Ogecca MaMa Not Guilty - Own3d May luck be ever in your favor - Hyper Knuckles No Message - -jose- 
biggest wannabe on boxingscene. Wipe the sneeze from under your nose - Weltschmerz kick this wannabe alpha male - Weltschmerz delusional twat suck on this - Weltschmerz post your own picture, midget faqqot ass - Weltschmerz kick this retarded cretin - Weltschmerz 
what a legend - sugarsmosley I made out with this guy's mom. - AnnunakiJesus for when you suck dick - -Weltschmerz- Ballsy.lets do it. - Scott-Weiland Wipe your ass and your tears chink. Most pitiful beef I've ever seen on here, it's cute you tried to step to me. - BM dnobagaV 
Hepatitis C - Spray_resistant Gay and Lesbian Pride - SILVA Gay and Lesbian Pride - KirbyLovesTacos 

Unless you've done multiple sources of heavy psychadelic drugs, you haven't even scratched the surface of understanding life, death, individuality, consciousness, reality and spirituality.

You have to understand things like ego death, where you exist in a state where all the boundaries and definitions of your indentity and consciousness dissapate and you experience the universe as a whole instead of from your own personal window.

And experiencing multiple personalities and perspectives simultaneously at once in realms where time is an infinite endless flat plane.

Our understanding is so so limited. The more you know the less you realize you understand.
DARKSEID is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 05:15 AM #4
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 793 Post(s)
ukbox has a reputation beyond reputeukbox has a reputation beyond reputeukbox has a reputation beyond reputeukbox has a reputation beyond reputeukbox has a reputation beyond reputeukbox has a reputation beyond reputeukbox has a reputation beyond reputeukbox has a reputation beyond reputeukbox has a reputation beyond reputeukbox has a reputation beyond reputeukbox has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,000.00
Total Points: 7,890.00
:beerchug: - -jose- No Message - Scott. Weiland great posts - !a! I can't stand these casuals that are homo 4 hearn - !a! keep up the good posts - !a! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARKSEID View Post
Unless you've done multiple sources of heavy psychadelic drugs, you haven't even scratched the surface of understanding life, death, individuality, consciousness, reality and spirituality.

You have to understand things like ego death, where you exist in a state where all the boundaries and definitions of your indentity and consciousness dissapate and you experience the universe as a whole instead of from your own personal window.

And experiencing multiple personalities and perspectives simultaneously at once in realms where time is an infinite endless flat plane.

Our understanding is so so limited. The more you know the less you realize you understand.
That sounds mental as fŁck

Can you choose your multiple personalities?

Today Id like to be a hybrid of Donald Trump & Kermit the frog.

Or, do you have to just take what you're given?

..Today Im Juergen with a fascination for german techno & large butt plugs yah und I'm Jerry from Chicago & i like burgers!

Hows it work?

Who were you a combo of?

How big are the wristwatches in these other realms?

Did you speak to the eagle god?
ukbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 05:36 AM #5
I AM VERY FEEL

Quoted: 6172 Post(s)
Tony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,050.99
Total Points: 30,888.07
Cheers, my dude. - Bobby Deez Good posts. Keep them coming. - 1bad65 Meatball subs are pretty gud, italian herbs and cheese - Shontae De'marc Gracias my dude - Bobby Deez yo check out this sweet swag i stole, u can hav sum 2 brotha - Shontae De'marc 
No troubles at all, dude.  Great convo and lots of respect! - travestyny I like your style - 1bad65 Haha You damn right - Bobby Deez loma is number 1 - Dean_Razorback Great match up!  If mcgirt would have been right that fight could have exploded - Rockin' 
my first gift...hope i did it right, you slicc mofo - Elroy The Great Respeks, my G - Bobby Deez Sick loot ya'll - Shontae De'marc John West Tangy Jalapenos Tuna, the best - Shontae De'marc An apple a day keeps tha haterz at bay - Shontae De'marc 
Cheers, bro. - travestyny Feel the feels: Great poster - Thraxox Thanks for always welcoming back bruva - Teetotaler Top Man! - BoxingFan85 Thx bro... - jaded 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - anthonydavid11 Childhood Cancer - Thraxox 

Heaven or Hell and it really makes sense to me.

We're all born into this world ignorant and helpless without a parent or guardian of some kind and then we grow up and find out that we don't know what happens after death and neither do our parents or advisers. We're all truly helpless in the sense that we have no idea what's on the other side.

However, I believe that hell and heaven are beyond our comprehension. The people who go to hell made the choice and got multiple chances to avoid it. People do this all the time with lots of things. So it's not hard to buy into. However a lot of people do turn around as well and everyone gets a chance imo. All others get into heaven but I think there are levels. If you lived like a Mother Teresa, then you get a lot more for eternity than say, if you lived rather poorly despite believing.

I will also say that if there is nothing beyond death on the other side, than all of existence has been completely pointless. There is also a huge lack of justice in existence if the ones who caused such suffering are not punished and the victims just die and waste away. No point or sense to any of it.

That's my two cents.

Peace.
Tony Trick-Pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 05:36 AM #6
TDT All day

Quoted: 6158 Post(s)
Willy Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,030.38
Total Points: 24,996.34
No Message - Willy Wanker No Message - Willy Wanker No Message - Willy Wanker here's another one to help the cause - -jose- lol - -jose- 
Merry Christmas - TBear Lounge ATG - Mike D From Brandi with Love! - BoxingFan85 Just because. - DionysusX my ni gga - STAX ON DECK 
Looking forward to the fight man ? Who you rooting for ? - ScottWeiland happy father's day (in the event your creampie was loaded, lol) - DionysusX The Autozone comment had me rolling. Haha. Cheers - anthonydavid11 Camacho avi :love: that's one sexy Rican - -jose- Lana was sent from above - Santa_ 
-jose-†aka Colonel Culo Snatcher :lol1::lol1: - -jose- alt account and serial racist member. - Shaolin Sword WAR COTTO! one last time :beerchug: - -jose- Love your funny posts - 1bad65 In the floor laughing... - Tony Trick-Pony 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 

I'm pretty sure your life ends.

And then your wife gets bbc'd non stop, not that she didn't while you were alive.
Willy Wanker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 06:07 AM #7
Banned

Quoted: 14586 Post(s)
Zaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 38,628.76
Been reading your posts.  Theyre not even in English.  U must have dropped out of school.  U sound very illiterate.  And I flagged ALL your racist stuff u will be banned - HAMMER77777 Keep it up man.  This is too EZ.  They ley a lot of shit go in here, but racism isn't 1 of them.  I'm flagging everyone of your comments.  If mega doesnt ban u, Boston will.  Racism is not allowed on here.  So keep writing, I'll keep flagging then I' - HAMMER77777 Thought so.  Quiet now, huh?  Move along, I am done with you. - HAMMER77777 No hard feelings man.  If you're ever near North Dakota, u are welcome to have SOme Beer with my wife and I.  Take care, enjoy your visit to India.  You will see more of it than I ever have. - HAMMER77777 Dude, seriously.  If u can click on VBUCKS menu, u can delete that rude shit I sent u.  I apologize.  You're OK, I'm sorry I insulted you.  I really am. - HAMMER77777 
dey hatın, we makin! - Floyd's Mask Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy New Year, Christmas, and all the best to you this holiday season Zaroku! - Redd Foxx Thnx for the green ;) - Boxing Goat Keep up the great posts, brother. - anthonydavid11 
Welcome Back, Signor Mata. - P.K Dionysus Rock on! - HeadBodyBodyBody Good poster with a unique style. - 1bad65 Great post, my dude... - Tony Trick-Pony A medal for Jhonny.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Zaroku The Legend! - travestyny For getting SafeSpace banned - 1bad65 No Message - Tony Trick-Pony Hey bro keep fighting the good fight. - BLASTER1 Cheers! - GhostofDempsey 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

my family fights over what lil I have, and tell good stories about me (lie), and then wonder who will get my empire of nothing.

Then, God willing, Iíll sleep near my ancestors.

Go to heaven, and give a poor accounting for all that I did, or didnít do that I could have done.
Zaroku is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 06:16 AM #8
E-beef Champion

Quoted: 4401 Post(s)
Julia Slobberts has a reputation beyond reputeJulia Slobberts has a reputation beyond reputeJulia Slobberts has a reputation beyond reputeJulia Slobberts has a reputation beyond reputeJulia Slobberts has a reputation beyond reputeJulia Slobberts has a reputation beyond reputeJulia Slobberts has a reputation beyond reputeJulia Slobberts has a reputation beyond reputeJulia Slobberts has a reputation beyond reputeJulia Slobberts has a reputation beyond reputeJulia Slobberts has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,030.38
Total Points: 29,947.85
Debate champ! - Julia Slobberts Excellent debate record! - Julia Slobberts Keep up the good work! - Julia Slobberts #1 - Julia Slobberts The Champ!! - Julia Slobberts 
Wooh! - Julia Slobberts Best poster! - Julia Slobberts Great posting out there! - Julia Slobberts Some cake for the champ!! - Julia Slobberts Great boxing mind! - Julia Slobberts 
Excellent fight predictions!! - Julia Slobberts Slobberts = Champion - Julia Slobberts Slobberts #1! - Julia Slobberts Top poster! - Julia Slobberts Great posting, champ! - Julia Slobberts 
The Champ Slobberts!! - Julia Slobberts Keep up the good posting!! - Julia Slobberts Slobberts is best poster! - Julia Slobberts Great fight predictions!! - Julia Slobberts Keep it up, champ! - Julia Slobberts 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Julia Slobberts Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Julia Slobberts World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Julia Slobberts Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Julia Slobberts 

I won't even pretend to know but am excited to find out!
Julia Slobberts is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 06:20 AM #9
Banned

Quoted: 14586 Post(s)
Zaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 38,628.76
Been reading your posts.  Theyre not even in English.  U must have dropped out of school.  U sound very illiterate.  And I flagged ALL your racist stuff u will be banned - HAMMER77777 Keep it up man.  This is too EZ.  They ley a lot of shit go in here, but racism isn't 1 of them.  I'm flagging everyone of your comments.  If mega doesnt ban u, Boston will.  Racism is not allowed on here.  So keep writing, I'll keep flagging then I' - HAMMER77777 Thought so.  Quiet now, huh?  Move along, I am done with you. - HAMMER77777 No hard feelings man.  If you're ever near North Dakota, u are welcome to have SOme Beer with my wife and I.  Take care, enjoy your visit to India.  You will see more of it than I ever have. - HAMMER77777 Dude, seriously.  If u can click on VBUCKS menu, u can delete that rude shit I sent u.  I apologize.  You're OK, I'm sorry I insulted you.  I really am. - HAMMER77777 
dey hatın, we makin! - Floyd's Mask Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy New Year, Christmas, and all the best to you this holiday season Zaroku! - Redd Foxx Thnx for the green ;) - Boxing Goat Keep up the great posts, brother. - anthonydavid11 
Welcome Back, Signor Mata. - P.K Dionysus Rock on! - HeadBodyBodyBody Good poster with a unique style. - 1bad65 Great post, my dude... - Tony Trick-Pony A medal for Jhonny.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Zaroku The Legend! - travestyny For getting SafeSpace banned - 1bad65 No Message - Tony Trick-Pony Hey bro keep fighting the good fight. - BLASTER1 Cheers! - GhostofDempsey 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elroy The Great View Post
eternity in either heaven or ''hell''.

heaven is kinda like life on earth, only w/o sin. and not limited to earth...if weve been good people. bad folks are sent downstairs, suffer for some time and then vaporized.

imho
I’ll have my friend Steve, or Greg read this poem when I die.

Cowboy poet, Wallace McRae’s classic “Reincarnation” with Paul Z.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Reincarnation

"What does Reincarnation mean?"
A cowpoke asked his friend.
His pal replied, "It happens when
Yer life has reached its end.
They comb yer hair, and warsh yer neck,
And clean yer fingernails,
And lay you in a padded box
Away from life's travails."

"The box and you goes in a hole,
That's been dug into the ground.
Reincarnation starts in when
Yore planted 'neath a mound.
Them clods melt down, just like yer box,
And you who is inside.
And then yore just beginnin' on
Yer transformation ride."

"In a while, the grass'll grow
Upon yer rendered mound.
Till some day on yer moldered grave
A lonely flower is found.
And say a hoss should wander by
And graze upon this flower
That once wuz you, but now's become
Yer vegetative bower."

"The posy that the hoss done ate
Up, with his other feed,
Makes bone, and fat, and muscle
Essential to the steed,
But some is left that he can't use
And so it passes through,
And finally lays upon the ground
This thing, that once wuz you."

"Then say, by chance, I wanders by
And sees this upon the ground,
And I ponders, and I wonders at,
This object that I found.
I thinks of reincarnation,
Of life and death, and such,
And come away concludin': 'Slim,
You ain't changed, all that much.'"

Last edited by Zaroku; 07-12-2018 at 06:23 AM.
Zaroku is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 06:24 AM #10
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1292 Post(s)
Furn has a reputation beyond reputeFurn has a reputation beyond reputeFurn has a reputation beyond reputeFurn has a reputation beyond reputeFurn has a reputation beyond reputeFurn has a reputation beyond reputeFurn has a reputation beyond reputeFurn has a reputation beyond reputeFurn has a reputation beyond reputeFurn has a reputation beyond reputeFurn has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 11,270.57
Khan's Army - Box-Office Funny stuff - hectari 

its pretty much exactly the same as before you were born.
Furn is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
death?

User Tag List