Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Abel Sanchez Reacts To Canelo's Suspension, Sends Message To WBC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Abel Sanchez Reacts To Canelo's Suspension, Sends Message To WBC

Noted trainer Abel Sanchez has never been one to shy away from making bold statements or giving his opinion on any subject. Ask him a question and he'll say what's on his mind. But when Sanchez - best known for training unified middleweight champion
    [Click Here To Read More]

Abel comin' in hot.

Comment

WBC is corrupted and they don't care if Clenelo is dirty.

Comment

Blah blah.. And yet this fool can't wait to fight Canelo in September. STFU about integrity when your fighter is risking losing a belt to not miss out on a Canelo payday.

Comment

It shouldn't even come down to nsac or the wbc mandating canelo to be tested during his suspension. If he claims to be clean and cares at all about his reputation, Canelo will volunteer himself to be tested randomly at any point starting now all the way up to and beyond his September fight. If he doesn't, it's most likely because he had something to hide all along and he's using his star status as a way to get away with it.

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
            It shouldn't even come down to nsac or the wbc mandating canelo to be tested during his suspension. If he claims to be clean and cares at all about his reputation, Canelo will volunteer himself to be tested randomly at any point starting now all the way up to and beyond his September fight. If he doesn't, it's most likely because he had something to hide all along and he's using his star status as a way to get away with it.
            If he wanted to volunteer he would already.

Comment

Nicely done! There seems to be a failure to communicate in Team Golovkin. Abel seems as if he would like to move on from Canelo and the WBC, but K2 seems to want to salvage the rematch, with or without testing! Sanchez is much more vocal than Loeffler! I would respect GGG much more if he didn't face Canelo in September!

Comment

All I know is this, if this was my reputation at stake and being played out in public, I'd be begging for everything from hair samples to a poly graph to prove my innocence and it would be backed up with a legal case against the testers for going public with information that damaged my earnings current and future. I wonder why he hasn't?...

Comment

Originally posted by sportbuddha View Post
                  All I know is this, if this was my reputation at stake and being played out in public, I'd be begging for everything from hair samples to a poly graph to prove my innocence and it would be backed up with a legal case against the testers for going public with information that damaged my earnings current and future. I wonder why he hasn't?...
                  Exactly. Id get all the test done before the fight, prove he is clean fighter by beating ggg knowing that hes clean and didnt cheat during suspension

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
                    Blah blah.. And yet this fool can't wait to fight Canelo in September. STFU about integrity when your fighter is risking losing a belt to not miss out on a Canelo payday.
                    It's called prize fighting for a reason. Everyone wants this fight but only on a level playing field. Abel is wanting to close the loop-hole that some are already exploiting.

Talk about missing the point altogether.

Comment

Working...
                    X