Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 04-16-2018, 07:24 PM #1
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3030 Post(s)
Curt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,000,001,000,232,262.00
Default fat dan outing AJ/hearn

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

its bad when fat dan is out there throwing some shade at you for not wanting the fight

sad days for the UK and joshua
Curt Henning is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 04-16-2018, 07:45 PM #2
Hittin' the heavy bag.

Quoted: 10708 Post(s)
Redd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,834,049,375,952,341,504.00
Total Points: 3,864,049,375,952,137,216.00
Happy New Year - Freedom. Merry Christmas and All The Best for 2015 - Freedom. Buy another heavy bag, dog. - punchr Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. No Message - stephenmc 
Cheers to a great poster - Sergey Kovalev Even though I often disagree with you, I still enjoy reading your posts.  Here's a beer. - j0zef sit on this, man. it will relax you. best wishes, punchr - punchr No Message - Scott. Weiland Great post, man. - anthonydavid11 
Red's all about quality! - BoxingFan85 No Message - Scott. Weiland Peace out, brother, I was just clowning around. - !! Anorak Happy Easter and sh*t. - DionysusX Cheers! - anthonydavid11 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder LOL - Tony Trick-Pony 

Not a fan of the fat one, but he makes some good points;
"...to be offered a flat fee is not a real offer. It's an offer meant for the Joshua team to be able to run around and say, "Hey, we made an offer, and Team Wilder turned it down." It's called playing games, and it's nothing new in boxing.

A little history lesson: When we were bogged down in the will-they-or-won't-they nonsense of the Floyd Mayweather-Manny Pacquiao saga, Mayweather at one point offered Pacquiao a flat fee of $40 million. That's monster money, but not in the context of that event. Pacquiao rightfully said no. When the fight was finally made, Pacquiao got 40 percent of the pie and earned well over $100 million."
Redd Foxx is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 07:46 PM #3
Undisputed Champion

Curt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redd Foxx View Post
"...to be offered a flat fee is not a real offer. It's an offer meant for the Joshua team to be able to run around and say, "Hey, we made an offer, and Team Wilder turned it down." It's called playing games, and it's nothing new in boxing.

A little history lesson: When we were bogged down in the will-they-or-won't-they nonsense of the Floyd Mayweather-Manny Pacquiao saga, Mayweather at one point offered Pacquiao a flat fee of $40 million. That's monster money, but not in the context of that event. Pacquiao rightfully said no. When the fight was finally made, Pacquiao got 40 percent of the pie and earned well over $100 million."
not a fan

but dan is sensible and reasonable....any reasonable and sensible person can see whats going on...its not difficult....

**** these AJ fanboys
Old 04-16-2018, 07:50 PM #4
Hittin' the heavy bag.

Quoted: 10708 Post(s)
Redd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,834,049,375,952,341,504.00
Total Points: 3,864,049,375,952,137,216.00
Happy New Year - Freedom. Merry Christmas and All The Best for 2015 - Freedom. Buy another heavy bag, dog. - punchr Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. No Message - stephenmc 
Cheers to a great poster - Sergey Kovalev Even though I often disagree with you, I still enjoy reading your posts.  Here's a beer. - j0zef sit on this, man. it will relax you. best wishes, punchr - punchr No Message - Scott. Weiland Great post, man. - anthonydavid11 
Red's all about quality! - BoxingFan85 No Message - Scott. Weiland Peace out, brother, I was just clowning around. - !! Anorak Happy Easter and sh*t. - DionysusX Cheers! - anthonydavid11 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder LOL - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curt Henning View Post
not a fan

but dan is sensible and reasonable....any reasonable and sensible person can see whats going on...its not difficult....

**** these AJ fanboys
You can dispute their points and point out the common sense business applications of why the flat offer is not reasonable, and they always go back to this moronic, "it's more than he ever made."

They are all either truly stupid, or they're just acting that way because they don't have the integrity to admit this fighter they like is avoiding Deontay Wilder.

I'll be damned if my appreciation for a fighter ever goes to the extent of me acting the fool for them. Fuk that. I watch them for entertainment, I'm not devoting myself to them like these fanboys do.
Redd Foxx is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 07:52 PM #5
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1644 Post(s)
Squ□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,000,000,000,109,056.00
Golden goose Gennady be some funny shyt huh lmao - Scott. Weiland LMFAO - Scott. Weiland Great posting sir. - anthonydavid11 That was too funny - Nomadic GREAT poster! Always logical and on point! - JK1700 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 

Damn when Fat Fuk Dan calls you out on your waffling then YOU know there's some smoke with that fire!

AJ talking like he want that work but we going see!
Squ□redCircle34 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 07:54 PM #6
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1644 Post(s)
Squ□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,000,000,000,109,056.00
Golden goose Gennady be some funny shyt huh lmao - Scott. Weiland LMFAO - Scott. Weiland Great posting sir. - anthonydavid11 That was too funny - Nomadic GREAT poster! Always logical and on point! - JK1700 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 

Quote:

The sig quote and bolded lines is ether to all of AJ fan girls souls! Holy Cucamonga
Squ□redCircle34 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 07:57 PM #7
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1974 Post(s)
TheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 150,000,000,010,100,995,522,560.00
No Message - anthonydavid11 Here is a tasty American Cheeseburger - JimRaynor 

He's right though.

A flat fee offer for a PPV event is bull****. Like when Golden Boy offered GGG a flat fee, Arum and others come out and said it's not the way it works for big fights. Hearn knows it too.
TheBigLug is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 07:58 PM #8
Lieutenant

Quoted: 4361 Post(s)
JimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 8,781,948,150,036,566,114,304.00
Total Points: 8,781,948,150,037,567,504,384.00
I'M PLEASED YOU APPRECIATE GUUD WIIINE - Monaco Slim HAVE ANOTHER GLASS - Monaco Slim cheers - -Kev- might need these for the old hag - Shaolin Sword No Message - anthonydavid11 
Good luck with Power Ball and Mega Ball tickets. Good life is just around the corner - siablo14 White is right - Rudyo Schooling em - ΣNΣMY Love your posts - 1bad65 take one for the team - Ogecca MaMa 
Mental chess at it's finest...and on one of the site's most annoying trolls - 1bad65 

Hearn throwing out *****ty offers to preserve his fighter. Rock Neuman did the same thing with Riddick Bowe vs Lennox Lewis and many other opponents.
JimRaynor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 07:58 PM #9
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
You can dispute their points and point out the common sense business applications of why the flat offer is not reasonable, and they always go back to this moronic, "it's more than he ever made."

They are all either truly stupid, or they're just acting that way because they don't have the integrity to admit this fighter they like is avoiding Deontay Wilder.

I'll be damned if my appreciation for a fighter ever goes to the extent of me acting the fool for them. Fuk that. I watch them for entertainment, I'm not devoting myself to them like these fanboys do.
exactly...its sad

these dudes dont have to look anyone in the eye and sit by their keyboards and just say outrageous **** they dont actually believe

i give every fighter a chance to win me over.....what they do with that is up to them

thats why i hate on golovkin yet have respect for kovalev and loma......it has nothing to do with my race or their race.....everyone starts with a clean slate
Old 04-16-2018, 07:59 PM #10
Boxing

Quoted: 16198 Post(s)
Robbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 108,401,851,453,861,642,895,360.00
Total Points: 108,401,851,453,861,642,895,360.00
Good poster - Have a drink - arraamis Keep owning these trolls! - JK1700 Great point, man - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:

1.Pacquiao wasn't offered 6x his highest payday, not even 2x.
2.Pacquiao was much closer in drawing power than WIlder is to Joshua.

If Pacquiao was worth 40%, Wilder is worth 5%.
Robbie Barrett is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
aj/hearn, outing

User Tag List