Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is nobody talking about how Khabib caught Artem when he was alone?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is nobody talking about how Khabib caught Artem when he was alone?

Khabib rolls up on Artem with like a crew of 30 deep. He puts hands on Artem, although nothing really hard, but still definitely intimidated him and tried to back him down.

What does he expect? Then he gets rolled on, and STAY IN THE BUS LIKE A BYTCH...

Conor was just doing what any friend would do and have his boy's back.

Originally posted by Cheek busting View Post
    Khabib rolls up on Artem with like a crew of 30 deep. He puts hands on Artem, although nothing really hard, but still definitely intimidated him and tried to back him down.

What does he expect? Then he gets rolled on, and STAY IN THE BUS LIKE A BYTCH...

Conor was just doing what any friend would do and have his boy's back.
    Alone? Wasn't Artem also with a group of people.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
      Alone? Wasn't Artem also with a group of people.
      Nope watch again. He may have hsd one or two but drf not a group lile khabib.

Conor is loyal as **** to his friends i admire that.

Now he went too far but he reacted from a good place.

Lol dana is secretly thanking conor for brining extra attention to this card and when he fights khabib gonna break records

Comment

conor is a fuking idiot and so is anyone that defends what he did. .khabib is a G and checked artem fo running his mouth, he couldnt even admit what he said

conor is all about the show and attention, he wants people to hold him back while he throws things

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
          conor is a fuking idiot and so is anyone that defends what he did. .khabib is a G and checked artem fo running his mouth, he couldnt even admit what he said

conor is all about the show and attention, he wants people to hold him back while he throws things
          Lol yep......

Comment

A G who runs up on a single dude with your whole crew?

Not very G-ish.

Hahahah Khabib sure as F didn't get off that bus when he got rolled on! LOL like that skinny ass arm gonna hold you back bruh! He was straight SHOOK...

Nate Diaz said it perfectly

Bum waiting to get slept like Conor said.
            Last edited by Cheek busting; 04-07-2018, 06:07 PM.

Comment

A G who runs up on a single dude with your whole crew?

Not very G-ish.

Hahahah Khabib sure as F didn't get off that bus when he got rolled on! LOL like that skinny ass arm gonna hold you back bruh! He was straight SHOOK...

Nate Diaz said it perfectly

Bum waiting to get slept like Conor said.
              Pretty sure they wouldn’t let anyone off the bus. And why is Conor throwing inanimate objects? He could easily fight Khabib. Did you see what Khabib said after?

Tell me a place and I’ll be there. Conor isn’t about that life

Comment

Pretty sure they wouldn’t let anyone off the bus. And why is Conor throwing inanimate objects? He could easily fight Khabib. Did you see what Khabib said after?

Tell me a place and I’ll be there. Conor isn’t about that life
                LOL Conor just got out of jail, and has to meet conditions set forth by a bondsman. Khabib knows damn well after that there's no way they will be able to fight except in the ring.

LOL so the badass G Khabib, was being held on the bus by a few skinny ass arms hahahahah "YO LET ME GO DAWG, LET ME GO"!!! bwhahahahahahha

Naahhhh ole boy was SHOOK.

#WHITEONWHITEVIOLENCE

Comment

LOL Conor just got out of jail, and has to meet conditions set forth by a bondsman. Khabib knows damn well after that there's no way they will be able to fight except in the ring.

LOL so the badass G Khabib, was being held on the bus by a few skinny ass arms hahahahah "YO LET ME GO DAWG, LET ME GO"!!! bwhahahahahahha

Naahhhh ole boy was SHOOK.

#WHITEONWHITEVIOLENCE
                  Khabib is prob the last person that would be shook. Shook of what? Conor throwing things around like a ******?

Comment

The guy has a fight tonight so why would he get off the bus and let McGregor throw chairs at him? If McGregor was such a badass he would be fighting khabib tonight

Comment

Working...
                    X