No announcement yet.

Wilder, Joshua, Fury!!! Who is boss?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wilder, Joshua, Fury!!! Who is boss?

Fury beat wlad much more impressively than Joshua did! But he was on PED's? Did the PED's win him the fight or his skill and physical attributes win it?

Wilder can knock any of them out! Huge power in the straight right. A bit rough around the edges esp with his long hooks.

Joshua is potent in power and skill, he also has the character of a champion.

My guess is if Fury is close to how good he was when he beat Wlad wo the roids and I think he is is based on his other fights, then he will be the best. He has alot of speed length defensive skill, durability, intelligence and good endurance. Hes unorthodox. I think all these factors are wayyy too much for wilder and Joshua. I might actually make a bet on it, for the 1st time. Im so certain he is the best because hwo do you prepare for such a freak? Hes like a southpaw they are hard to prepare for because they have an experience advantage, the same goes for very unusual style types or very unusual attribute types. Also he just has an array of physical gifts a bigger collection than the others even though he has little power.

Who do you think will win between Joshua and Deontay? I will not be betting on this one. Too close to call. Id give the edge to Joshua because hes better overall skill wise and has plenty of power himself, I feel he may take advantage when wilder throws his crappy long hooks/gets wild. But Deontay has huge power and Joshua like many English fighters has lousy head movement could be a recipe for disaster,

I think AJ beat Wlad more impressively. The Wlad that fought AJ would have stopped Fury. Wilder looks Wild but there's method behind his craziness, he knows when to back off and when to go in for the kill and does so full throttle "come what may". If Wilder rocks AJ he isn't going to let him off the hook like Wlad did.

Comment

They're all bums.

Fres Oquendo is the real champ.

Comment

All 3 are bosses. S/o and respect to all of them for getting in the ring and entertaining us.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
          I think AJ beat Wlad more impressively. The Wlad that fought AJ would have stopped Fury. Wilder looks Wild but there's method behind his craziness, he knows when to back off and when to go in for the kill and does so full throttle "come what may". If Wilder rocks AJ he isn't going to let him off the hook like Wlad did.
          No he did not, Joshua almost lost got knocked down and won with less points/ by knockout cant remember.

But Fury barely got touched and punched wlad all night and won massively on points

One was a close fight the other was a lop sided win. Wlad trained hard for both fights and always trains hard for any fight

Comment

Fury took a long reigning champion off the totem pole

What have the other two done

Comment

If a boxer took roids he shouldn't even be in a discussion so take Tyson out d equation an put Parker in.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                They're all bums.

Fred Oquendo is literally the funnest name to say out loud.

Comment

Originally posted by kimboslice7 View Post
                  If a boxer took roids he shouldn't even be in a discussion so take Tyson out d equation an put Parker in.
                  This is a fair point. Not sure how much it improved him or how long he took them for, you could see by the fight that he cheated himself though, because he probably could have won that naturally but who knows. Also at this level who knows who is taking what

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                    They're all bums.

Nah, mate - the Canadian Owen "What the Heck" Beck is the real champ

Comment

Working...
                    X