Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 03-14-2018, 08:13 AM #1
Scarface

Quoted: 4759 Post(s)
*TonyMontana* has a reputation beyond repute*TonyMontana* has a reputation beyond repute*TonyMontana* has a reputation beyond repute*TonyMontana* has a reputation beyond repute*TonyMontana* has a reputation beyond repute*TonyMontana* has a reputation beyond repute*TonyMontana* has a reputation beyond repute*TonyMontana* has a reputation beyond repute*TonyMontana* has a reputation beyond repute*TonyMontana* has a reputation beyond repute*TonyMontana* has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,159,867,571,911,793,836,032.00
Total Points: 4,333,867,571,911,794,360,320.00
Happy Easter, man. Hope you have an awesome weekend. - DionysusX happy father's day - DionysusX You're a pu.ssyslayer. Much respect. - punchr So true... - anthonydavid11 You a good sport:fing02: - -jose- 
Great poster - jas One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 much respect big brother - punchr :beerchug: - -jose- good for your stinking azz.   :rofl: - Kuyukut 
your azz is too loose so i bought you another one - Kuyukut another one, bud! - Kuyukut one more? - Kuyukut damn, more...? - Kuyukut you ask for it - Kuyukut 
for your wife - Kuyukut ok, ok, for your nose!   :rofl: - Kuyukut this one for your right nostril - Kuyukut for your ear - Kuyukut Because the heart was way too gay. Everything'll be okay, dude. - P.K Dionysus 
Default To All Of Those With Big Ego''s.....

....have you ever learned to let it go

I have recently stopped trying to be so egotistical and it is doing me wonders

Yet I have always relied on my ego to get through

Anybody know what I mean?

Discuss.....
*TonyMontana* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2018, 09:42 AM #2
Contender

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Jermaine83 is infamous around these partsJermaine83 is infamous around these partsJermaine83 is infamous around these partsJermaine83 is infamous around these partsJermaine83 is infamous around these partsJermaine83 is infamous around these partsJermaine83 is infamous around these partsJermaine83 is infamous around these partsJermaine83 is infamous around these partsJermaine83 is infamous around these partsJermaine83 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 38,710,454.18
Total Points: 38,732,786.18

Quote:
Originally Posted by *TonyMontana* View Post

Discuss.....
I fully understand where you re coming from. I have not deliberately tried this, but without trying to get deep into religion or anything, i found when i started reading positive books, bible and just having a more positive outlook on things and surrounding myself with positivism(is that a word? lol), that my ego and my guard came down with it. I felt so much happier, i drank less, stopped smoking and just felt more fresher and sharper. It was like one good thing after another was happening.
Now am back to normal though lol. I think with this modern world we live in, we get tempted into things and things such as ego just re-appears if you fall into the temptation.

Hope i didn't go to deep here, but thought id share that with you.
Jermaine83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2018, 03:51 PM #3
TDT All day

Quoted: 5309 Post(s)
Willy Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 120,357,788,243,288,045,649,920.00
Total Points: 120,357,788,243,388,088,188,928.00
No Message - Willy Wanker No Message - Willy Wanker No Message - Willy Wanker No Message - Willy Wanker here's another one to help the cause - -jose- 
lol - -jose- Merry Christmas - TBear Lounge ATG - Mike D From Brandi with Love! - BoxingFan85 Just because. - DionysusX 
my ni gga - STAX ON DECK Looking forward to the fight man ? Who you rooting for ? - ScottWeiland happy father's day (in the event your creampie was loaded, lol) - DionysusX The Autozone comment had me rolling. Haha. Cheers - anthonydavid11 Camacho avi :love: that's one sexy Rican - -jose- 
Lana was sent from above - Santa_ -jose-†aka Colonel Culo Snatcher :lol1::lol1: - -jose- alt account and serial racist member. - Shaolin Sword WAR COTTO! one last time :beerchug: - -jose- Love your funny posts - 1bad65 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 

Absolutely. You catch yourself acting stupid and you realize it's your ego getting the best of you.

It's easy to see that in others if you make the effort. When you see that, you realize that you aren't much different and the real effort is to detach yourself from your own ego. It's a constant internal battle, but now I'm much more self-aware and in control of my emotions.
Willy Wanker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2018, 04:49 PM #4
Banned

Quoted: 1126 Post(s)
Gennadyevichggg has a reputation beyond reputeGennadyevichggg has a reputation beyond reputeGennadyevichggg has a reputation beyond reputeGennadyevichggg has a reputation beyond reputeGennadyevichggg has a reputation beyond reputeGennadyevichggg has a reputation beyond reputeGennadyevichggg has a reputation beyond reputeGennadyevichggg has a reputation beyond reputeGennadyevichggg has a reputation beyond reputeGennadyevichggg has a reputation beyond reputeGennadyevichggg has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 324.30
Total Points: 99,999,997,869,769.72
CHEERS! - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jermaine83 View Post
I fully understand where you re coming from. I have not deliberately tried this, but without trying to get deep into religion or anything, i found when i started reading positive books, bible and just having a more positive outlook on things and surrounding myself with positivism(is that a word? lol), that my ego and my guard came down with it. I felt so much happier, i drank less, stopped smoking and just felt more fresher and sharper. It was like one good thing after another was happening.
Now am back to normal though lol. I think with this modern world we live in, we get tempted into things and things such as ego just re-appears if you fall into the temptation.

Hope i didn't go to deep here, but thought id share that with you.
It makes sense what your saying the word your looking for is positivity. Alot of the way we act as in ego is developed and conditioned during adolescence I won't go too much into that but you can see what happens quite simply when a child turns into a teenager before that stage a child is uninhibited non pretentious and happy with simple things and basic needs. as we get older peer pressure and supposed societal norms take over we have to think and act a certain way within strict rules through society which are subconsciously pushed into us and before long we resemble obedient worker slaves dulled down by monotony and repetitive actions ie work, bills, living in the same area tied down with debt and more responsibilities then ever before.
And with a ego we usually display in public we lose sight of our real sense the person you are when your alone. I've read countless books on the ego and the bigger picture. Go back to basics and try to not take anyone's word as truth do research when you can. To put it in layman's terms every thought and action is conceived by the brain and for a number of years the elite ruling classes of the west have dulled us down and made us somewhat mind controlled. Most not all of us

The word government literally means
Govern-control ment-mental. control mind its simple as that sorry for the influx of information.
Gennadyevichggg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2018, 06:50 PM #5
I am Entropy. I am Death.

Quoted: 2944 Post(s)
DARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: -128,280,180,171,526,471,680.00
Total Points: -61,080,179,326,525,415,424.00
No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 
thanks for your contribution to the thread - robson24 thank you UG - Ogecca MaMa Not Guilty - Own3d May luck be ever in your favor - Hyper Knuckles No Message - -jose- 
biggest wannabe on boxingscene. Wipe the sneeze from under your nose - Weltschmerz kick this wannabe alpha male - Weltschmerz delusional twat suck on this - Weltschmerz post your own picture, midget faqqot ass - Weltschmerz kick this retarded cretin - Weltschmerz 
what a legend - sugarsmosley I made out with this guy's mom. - AnnunakiJesus for when you suck dick - -Weltschmerz- Ballsy.lets do it. - Scott-Weiland Wipe your ass and your tears chink. Most pitiful beef I've ever seen on here, it's cute you tried to step to me. - BM dnobagaV 
Hepatitis C - Spray_resistant Gay and Lesbian Pride - SILVA Gay and Lesbian Pride - KirbyLovesTacos 

I have these periodic lapses where my ego takes over, I lose sight of things, i make a string of idiotic decisions and ruin my life and relationships.

I don't know how to stop it. Maybe it's due to testosterone?
DARKSEID is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2018, 07:06 PM #6

DARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond repute
No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 
thanks for your contribution to the thread - robson24 thank you UG - Ogecca MaMa Not Guilty - Own3d May luck be ever in your favor - Hyper Knuckles No Message - -jose- 
biggest wannabe on boxingscene. Wipe the sneeze from under your nose - Weltschmerz kick this wannabe alpha male - Weltschmerz delusional twat suck on this - Weltschmerz post your own picture, midget faqqot ass - Weltschmerz kick this retarded cretin - Weltschmerz 
what a legend - sugarsmosley I made out with this guy's mom. - AnnunakiJesus for when you suck dick - -Weltschmerz- Ballsy.lets do it. - Scott-Weiland Wipe your ass and your tears chink. Most pitiful beef I've ever seen on here, it's cute you tried to step to me. - BM dnobagaV 
Hepatitis C - Spray_resistant Gay and Lesbian Pride - SILVA Gay and Lesbian Pride - KirbyLovesTacos 

Quote:

Discuss.....
Yeah I know what you mean... On one hand life is short so it makes sense to live without restrictions.

On the other hand, if you live without restrictions, you will **** up your life and everyone close to you.

It's a damn balancing act.
Old 03-14-2018, 07:14 PM #7
Astept sa nu mai pierd

Quoted: 2052 Post(s)
BM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 44.80
Total Points: 200,187,791,168,740,500,963,328.00
Cool thread - Brick Top Eat a dick - No Diggity erectile dysfunction - Omowale Tribe Conor Fucking McGregor! - PF Rudyo Love you mate. - BM dnobagaV 
good times - Weltschmerz No Message - ScottWeiland fir putting me on ignore rist - Shaolin Sword I saw your thread about liking BBC.  Put this in ya VaJayJay Bltch :lol1: - travestyny Good post, bruh... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARKSEID View Post
I have these periodic lapses where my ego takes over, I lose sight of things, i make a string of idiotic decisions and ruin my life and relationships.

I don't know how to stop it. Maybe it's due to testosterone?
I.e. getting along great with a sweet girl and the following night ur off your ass all up on some worthless broad(s)?

Nobody is better att ruining their own happiness in life than I am.
BM dnobagaV is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2018, 07:26 PM #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
I.e. getting along great with a sweet girl and the following night ur off your ass all up on some worthless broad(s)?

Nobody is better att ruining their own happiness in life than I am.
You're preaching to the choir lol

Just don't give up man. Thats the most important thing. Gotta keep fighting to the end no matter how many times you stumble, and maybe somewhere find absolution.
Old 03-14-2018, 07:26 PM #9
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 11208 Post(s)
siablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,831,015,321,747,048,628,224.00
Total Points: 3,831,015,321,747,055,968,256.00
Happy Easter :kiss: - Bossy Hahaha, God bless. - Santa_ thanks alot - titan m Can't green ya yet so have this Red Stripe on me ! - BERNIE'S CORNER respect brother! - PF Rudyo 
With my much respect except this bottle of Cristal and accept my apology for be'n out of the green.  http://dandm.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/8/4/840117.jpg - BERNIE'S CORNER Do your thing man...... - BERNIE'S CORNER my nigga! thanks - -jose- Happy Holidays - TBear For beat'n the odds and deal'n with everyday ignorance - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Have another Redstripe on me....👍🏼 - BERNIE'S CORNER You da mannnn !!!  👍🏼 - BERNIE'S CORNER BOLD - StudentOfDaGame Lets party - JimRaynor No Message - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Run'n out of green paint and gift ideas...LOL ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Mind your own business and don't worry about my Religion.  Idiot. - HAMMER77777 Cheers! - anthonydavid11 Merry Christmas - TBear Enjoy this Red Stripe Man. I guess I donít green enough to give my brethren the green he deserves. - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - _PlaT_NuM_ Hepatitis C - Breakbeat AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - ??? Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - ??? Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - S a m u r a i Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Izrock Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - mangler 
Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Artur Kyshenko Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - ??? Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - Izrock AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - The Scientist Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler 
Childhood Cancer - mangler Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler Hepatitis C - mangler Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - BERNIE'S CORNER 

Quote:

Discuss.....
Yo. Your fight is soon. Share a vid with you sparring or working the heavy bag.
siablo14 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2018, 03:39 AM #10
Scarface

Quoted: 4759 Post(s)
*TonyMontana* has a reputation beyond repute*TonyMontana* has a reputation beyond repute*TonyMontana* has a reputation beyond repute*TonyMontana* has a reputation beyond repute*TonyMontana* has a reputation beyond repute*TonyMontana* has a reputation beyond repute*TonyMontana* has a reputation beyond repute*TonyMontana* has a reputation beyond repute*TonyMontana* has a reputation beyond repute*TonyMontana* has a reputation beyond repute*TonyMontana* has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,159,867,571,911,793,836,032.00
Total Points: 4,333,867,571,911,794,360,320.00
Happy Easter, man. Hope you have an awesome weekend. - DionysusX happy father's day - DionysusX You're a pu.ssyslayer. Much respect. - punchr So true... - anthonydavid11 You a good sport:fing02: - -jose- 
Great poster - jas One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 much respect big brother - punchr :beerchug: - -jose- good for your stinking azz.   :rofl: - Kuyukut 
your azz is too loose so i bought you another one - Kuyukut another one, bud! - Kuyukut one more? - Kuyukut damn, more...? - Kuyukut you ask for it - Kuyukut 
for your wife - Kuyukut ok, ok, for your nose!   :rofl: - Kuyukut this one for your right nostril - Kuyukut for your ear - Kuyukut Because the heart was way too gay. Everything'll be okay, dude. - P.K Dionysus 

Quote:
Originally Posted by siablo14 View Post
Yo. Your fight is soon. Share a vid with you sparring or working the heavy bag.
Nah the only video will be the fight

Had to rearrange it
*TonyMontana* is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
ego''s.....

User Tag List