No announcement yet.

The Rock is SO Great, he is getting his own Ringside

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Rock is SO Great, he is getting his own Ringside

Yep on Sat, starting at 12am, on Espn classic, The Rock is getting 2 whole days to his self in his honor. A whole day of Rocky Marciano. What more can some one ask???

That's awesome. But I don't have cable so I can't watch it, lol. I might go to probably a friend's house or something to watch it.

Comment

Not many have as much greatness as him. God bless Marciano.

Comment

Im looking forward to it!

Comment

woot! Cant' wait! I just hope they do a ringside Jack Johnson soon.

Comment

Butterfly and Tommyhearns got owned.

Comment

This should be a good chance to get some rare fight footage as well.

Comment

Johnson does not have many fights left on film. I dont see how they can have Johnson on ALL day. I sure these fights are complete, but like 5 fights made it today.

Dempsey can get by with his 7 fights I belive, I do have most of his fights complete, even Gibbions and Tunney 2 lol. and of couse 8 rounds of Tunney 1.

Would want Dempsey next. Than I dont KNOW how they spread out a all day thing on Johnson.

Yeah I a big Marciano fan.

Comment

People should watch it so they know what the **** there talking about..
                  Once they know what they're talking about they won't be bad mouthing him..

Comment

There's no need to bad mouth the Rock. One of the all time greats. But I notice this site as the WORSE bad mouthing of the Rock EVER.

Comment

Working...
                    X