Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Surely Rungsival is now the top dog in the sport?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surely Rungsival is now the top dog in the sport?

Nobody has wins of this quality.

Originally posted by Pac=Duran View Post
    Nobody has wins of this quality.
    You should stay a Pac fan doe. Leave Rungvisai to us real fans. Batwing eating champ got Floyd posters on his wall, like all us pimps! God I love boxing! Now I’m going to get some Danish

Comment

None in the sport has a better win on Rungvisai, not even Lomachenko and Usyk.

Comment

Roman Gonzalez x2 and Estrada. Back to back to back wins over some of the best in the sport, hard to argue against him.

Comment

Thailand putting the smackdown on that part of the world and becoming king. Hard to argue against this Thai warrior being top dog, Estradada is now calling Sor 'dada'

Comment

Originally posted by Morrie ATG View Post
            You should stay a Pac fan doe. Leave Rungvisai to us real fans. Batwing eating champ got Floyd posters on his wall, like all us pimps! God I love boxing! Now I’m going to get some Danish
            Rung's idol is PAC not Floydy. He's not labeled Mini Pacquiao for nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by SceneBoxer View Post
              Rung's idol is PAC not Floydy. He's not labeled Mini Pacquiao for nothing.
              Rung loves Floyd. Rungvisai’s uncle built that Shrine statue of Pac getting KTFO by Singsurat. Thai’s and Mexicans putting Pacquiao to sleep! There’s levels to this game!

Comment

Originally posted by Morrie ATG View Post
                Rung loves Floyd. Rungvisai’s uncle built that Shrine statue of Pac getting KTFO by Singsurat. Thai’s and Mexicans putting Pacquiao to sleep! There’s levels to this game!
                Rung's hero is Pacquiao not the statue of Floydy.

Comment

New Pac for damn sure

Comment

Originally posted by SceneBoxer View Post
                    Rung's hero is Pacquiao not the statue of Floydy.

It was translated wrong. He said Floyd is the best

Comment

Working...
                    X