Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Porter: Thurman Needs To Step Up - Stop Babying His Elbow!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Porter: Thurman Needs To Step Up - Stop Babying His Elbow!

Shawn Porter wants WBC, WBA welterweight champion Keith Thurman (28-0, 22 KOs) to stop stalling and fight him or someone else of relevance at 147-pounds. Thurman won a tough twelve round unanimous decision over Porter (28-2-1, 17 KOs) in June of 2016 at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Didn't he already beat your stupid ass?

Comment

Originally posted by Wildstalker View Post
      Didn't he already beat your stupid ass?
      Yeah but he wants Thurman while he's not at 100%. It's why he's telling him to come fight him with his injury not healed fully. Everyone seems to be calling out Thurman when he's not 100.

As a boxing fan, I don't want to see **** fights, and injured fighters have **** fights. So I say let Thurman heal then he fights DSG, Porter and Spence. Boxing fans are saying he's ducking Spence, but honestly as a fan of both Spence and Thurman, i'm not interested in watching Spence vs some recovering fighter. Then what? Spence wins, big whoop, he just beat a guy coming off an injury with no comeback fights or without letting ease back into top level boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        Yeah but he wants Thurman while he's not at 100%. It's why he's telling him to come fight him with his injury not healed fully. Everyone seems to be calling out Thurman when he's not 100.

As a boxing fan, I don't want to see **** fights, and injured fighters have **** fights. So I say let Thurman heal then he fights DSG, Porter and Spence. Boxing fans are saying he's ducking Spence, but honestly as a fan of both Spence and Thurman, i'm not interested in watching Spence vs some recovering fighter. Then what? Spence wins, big whoop, he just beat a guy coming off an injury with no comeback fights or without letting ease back into top level boxing.

Groves broke his jaw mos before fighting jr still fought as the 3-1 dog,he dislocated his shoulder & will now fight in wbss final mere mos after,Brook got his skull cracked & only waited a few mos to come back,then broke other eye & is coming back yet again before Thurman whos had 10 mos already to nurse his calcified inner vagina... I mean elbow,he literally had a simple outpatient procedure that is minimally invasive where they scrape his elbow,(I had same procedure done & I was better than ever before in 10 days with no scars or stitches that needed healing, considering they only made the tiniest incision imaginable... Thurman is a 2 belt hostage holding 🦆

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
          Groves broke his jaw mos before fighting jr still fought as the 3-1 dog,he dislocated his shoulder & will now fight in wbss final mere mos after,Brook got his skull cracked & only waited a few mos to come back,then broke other eye & is coming back yet again before Thurman whos had 10 mos already to nurse his calcified inner vagina... I mean elbow,he literally had a simple outpatient procedure that is minimally invasive where they scrape his elbow,(I had same procedure done & I was better than ever before in 10 days with no scars or stitches that needed healing, considering they only made the tiniest incision imaginable... Thurman is a 2 belt hostage holding 🦆
          When did he dislocate his shoulder?

How do you know he will be fighting in the WBSS?

Did he broke his jaw after signing to fight Eubank Jr?

Is his shoulder okay now? He says it's okay. So it doesn't seem like it's as serious as an injury as Thurman's.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
            (I had same procedure done & I was better than ever before in 10 days with no scars or stitches that needed healing, considering they only made the tiniest incision imaginable...
            Better than ever for what? What is your profession? What do you do for a living? You mean better than ever for typing on a keyboard or phone?

So you're saying you're ready for Errol Spence?

Comment

When did he dislocate his shoulder?

How do you know he will be fighting in the WBSS?

Did he broke his jaw after signing to fight Eubank Jr?

Is his shoulder okay now? He says it's okay. So it doesn't seem like it's as serious as an injury as Thurman's.
              Bro I have a dislocated shoulder that popped out like 15 yrs ago in a freak injury where I was playing football,caught the ball while twisting my body around & my shoulder popped out briefly & has been injured ever since,& my wife has a similar injury,& that is by far the worst injury both of us have(she was in military 4 her career & has several after ied),

shoulder injuries are the absolute worst for a fighter to have because they become prone to dislocate temporarily in inopportune moments, calcification removal of the elbow is considered a minor procedure esp. in comparison to those injuries from guys like Brook who still get shat on despite him coming back TWICE from broken eye sockets in the amount of time thurman has rested his minor injury, Groves coming back a few mos after breaking his jaw to fight as a 3-1 dog,then dislocating his shoulder as everyone can tell in the fight,& still hes not shook about facing ANYONE,yet 1 time has had 10 mos & STILL plans on having a tune-up vs a complete sh stain nobody....

Comment

if hes so impatient......

Comment

Better than ever for what? What is your profession? What do you do for a living? You mean better than ever for typing on a keyboard or phone?

So you're saying you're ready for Errol Spence?
                  Im a paramedic who works as a ski patroller in some winters at heavenly ski resort,south lake tahoe.

I train in boxing regularly, just because Im not a pro athlete means nothing,what your not understanding is that Thurman supposedly had been fighting with the elbow injury (which is obvious since he had it fixed & said so himself),so my point is that whichever way you cut it,this "condition" requires minimal healing, because its a minimally invasive outpatient procedure,& however bad it was before its immediately 100x better the minute you get out of the drs office,face it Thurman is stalling & has been lucky the media don't have a clue about these things that I do,this dude is just doing what he used to cry about before, milking those titles 4 every penny their worth til he loses them to Spence,so he'll stall til late 2019
                  Last edited by kushking; 02-23-2018, 04:43 AM.

Comment

Both Porters need to just STFU

Comment

Working...
                    X