Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adonis Stevenson Very Confident He'll KO Badou Jack: Don't Blink!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Adonis Stevenson Very Confident He'll KO Badou Jack: Don't Blink!

BoxingScene.com and ATG Radio teamed up earlier this week to speak to WBC light heavyweight champion Adonis Stevenson (29-1) who takes on former two-division champion Badou Jack (22-1-2) on May 19th likely at the Bell Centre in Montreal.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Someone should ask Stevenson who he wants next. Now that he has a mandatory up next that he doesn't want to fight in Gvozdyk, who won't take step aside money, look for Stevenson to FINALLY be open to unifying belts, because doesn't that overrule mandatories by WBC rule?

It should also reveal to the few stragglers left who was really at fault for all the big fights at 175 involving Stevenson not happening, because the moment he's actually interested in making those fights, I predict most of the political issues that supposedly prevented them from happening in the past will disappear or be easily overcome. With Stevenson near 40 years old, I assume he and Al are about ready to roll the dice. Boxing fans can only hope.

I'd personally like to see Kovalev-Beterbiev, and Bivol-Stevenson, next, and then the winners fight. Or any of the prime ones vs Andre Ward if Ward were to come back.

Comment

War Stevenson!
      War Haiti!

Comment

If superman knocks out jack it should solidify his #1 spot in the division. He's already lineal but this should make him the man to call out. The great thing about it is there's plenty of 175 fighters that make good fights against him. At least on paper.

Comment

Originally posted by Tricky-Pablo View Post
          War Stevenson!
          War Haiti!
          I got some Haitian friends, Sa ki pase! But I'm still rooting for for Badou.

Comment

Adonis has that one punch knockout power but I'm pulling for Jack to do a Groves job on Stevenson

Comment

Superpimp got this, I feel like I'm one of his few fans here lol

Comment

The promoters of Stevenson must pay tons of money so their boy doesn't have to leave Canada but I'm pulling for Jack to Spring the upset WAR BADOU!!!

Comment

Don't be surprised if Jack pulls off the upset.

Stevenson hasn't fought a live dog in about 4 years or so and is already 40.

Jack looks completely refreshed after years of draining his body to make 168 and is in his prime.

Comment

I expect stevenson to knock jack out, way more talented. people underestimate stevenson.

Comment

Working...
                    X