No announcement yet.

Jacobs v Sulecki

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jacobs v Sulecki

I'm absolutely thrilled about this fight.

DJ has been a fav of mine since before his Pirog fight and even more so since his triumphant comeback.

I wasn't happy with the PBC instigated block, but his overall body of work was still solid, especially considering the circumstances.
    His smart fight with GGG showed heart and a better punch resistance than expected.

This is his 3rd toughest opponent after GGG and Pirog. Sulecki is a top 10 and undefeated.

I'm also high on Sulecki. He's taken every good fight offered and in the step up fights, he showed his level. A MW version of Gvodzyk IMO.

The winner of this fight should try for an eliminator.

GGG will be moving up or retiring after BJS, and the titles will be there for the next crop.

Mallo, DChenko, Murata, BJS, Alvarez...all still young and improving.

The winner of this fight could be the best MW in 2019.

I think Boxrec ranks Sulecki as the 4th best middleweight in the world. Sulecki knocked out the guy Jermall is fighting next. Jacobs has a very hard fight coming with a tough guy but I am sure he will win. Jacobs is a complete fighter who does everything very well.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
      I think Boxrec ranks Sulecki as the 4th best middleweight in the world. Sulecki knocked out the guy Jermall is fighting next. Jacobs has a very hard fight coming with a tough guy but I am sure he will win. Jacobs is a complete fighter who does everything very well.
      Boxrec is ranking him as a LMW still.

But he's still a top 10 MW.

Lee boiled down for the Jackson fight but like most fighters who moved down it was just for the opportunity.

Now that MS has a big fight again, I'm positive he'll stay at 160, and guarantee that if he pulls it off

Comment

Working...
      X