Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 02-13-2018, 10:34 AM #1
Automatic

Quoted: 636 Post(s)
Zero Delay has a reputation beyond reputeZero Delay has a reputation beyond reputeZero Delay has a reputation beyond reputeZero Delay has a reputation beyond reputeZero Delay has a reputation beyond reputeZero Delay has a reputation beyond reputeZero Delay has a reputation beyond reputeZero Delay has a reputation beyond reputeZero Delay has a reputation beyond reputeZero Delay has a reputation beyond reputeZero Delay has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,713,118,674,390,664,192.00
Total Points: 4,713,121,760,453,689,344.00
Keep posting, bro. - Libido Sanchez you need more food - MANGLER tuna melt - MANGLER hungry - MARKBNLV An apple for the Apple man!! - Disposable Arts 
It's a big MAC! Lol. - jazluvr beer for the avi - led Thanks dude - £-4-£ No Message - iJohn Locke apple for an apple-lover - led 
Better invention than the I phone - P.K BURRRRRRRRRR! Randomness...... - Bloody$Nate$ Good luck for bets - jazluvr Cheers fellow billionaire.  Sip some and spit it on the poor!!! - Rip Chudd Thanks! Cheers - led 
Cool bro - rorymac RIP Steve Jobs (1955-2011) - VEG Zune is taking over - VEG Thanks for the points, here's a spare wheel. - RajahBell Happy Holidays! - led 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - USA_Pugilist Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - ƒallenloki Childhood Cancer - mangler 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANGLER Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - MANGLER Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANGLER Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - SOY-COMO-SOY AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - sigrab jr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - - v e t - Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - - v e t - Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - MANIAC310 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jose830 
Default Police officer sacked for refusing to shoot black man receives payout

Police officer sacked for refusing to shoot black man receives payout Stephen Mader refused to shoot an armed black man and instead tried to calm him down.

Tuesday 13 Feb 2018 7:25 am A police officer who chose to calm an armed suspect down rather than shoot him has received a payout after he was sacked.

Stephen Mader, 27, used his military training to try and de-escalate the situation when he encountered ‘visibly distraught’ RJ Williams.

Williams was shot dead by another officer who arrived at the scene later on. That officer was cleared of any wrongdoing. Mader was responding to a domestic violence call on May 6, 2016, in West Virginia and he asked Williams to show his hands. When he did it became clear that he had a gun and Williams told him to drop it. Ronald J Williams was shot dead by another officer who faced no disciplinary action Williams refused and he told the police officer to shoot him, according to the American Civil Liberties Union.They said: ‘Rather than shoot, Mader returned to his military training and attempted to de-escalate the situation. ‘He softened his voice, looked Williams in the eye and said: ‘I’m not going to shoot you, brother. I’m not going to shoot you”.’ While Mader was negotiating with Williams, two other officers arrived on the scene. Mader used his training as a Marine to try and calm the man rather than shoot him Williams raised his gun and one of the newly-arrived officers fired four shots, killing him, the ACLU said. The gun turned out to be unloaded. City officials said Mader ‘froze on the scene’ and was being fired for that reason, along with several other infractions. Mader will receive $175,000 for wrongful termination after filing a lawsuit against the city of Weirton, West Virginia.

Read more: [Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
Zero Delay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 10:48 AM #2
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 11944 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 590,905,384,774,123,648.00
Total Points: 590,905,398,974,472,832.00
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 

Interesting read. I couldn't find anything wrong with either actions-him talking calmly and not shooting and the cop shooting him once he pulled his weapon.
The Big Dunn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 10:51 AM #3
Lounge POTY '17

Quoted: 15315 Post(s)
Beercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,423,314,224,594,261,248.00
Total Points: 185,282,868,678,373,595,414,528.00
Happy Cinco De Mayo. Lets get wasted. - Santa_ Big Pun 4eva!!!! son! - -jose- Canelo>GGG - HiLo Rudyo! Boxing Scene's sweetheart - dirty fingers That Floyd-Ward post was hysterical.. lol - BoxingFan85 
You funny ass motherf**ker - Mike D Keep up the GREAT POSTS! - anthonydavid11 This avatar is driving me fucking nuts - PF Rudyo Trump baby!  Cheers bro - krazyn8tive Being a well respected member of boxingscene society - JimRaynor 
I'm digging the Xmas thread!  :fing02: - -jose- I just finished getting over some fcuked virus myself, hope you feel better B! - -jose- kangz an shiiieeeett - Sup Good luck with your dad, brother. - anthonydavid11 A drink for you pops, hope he gets better! - JimRaynor 
My dad was a dolphin. - Vegemil we ouchea' eatin' n shiieeee - Sup stay strong - Santa_ For your old man. - b morph '17 LPOY - Sup 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jas Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose- Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Beercules Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose- Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - jas 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - jas Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Beercules Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas 
Hepatitis C - jas Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jas Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Beercules 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Beercules Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Beercules Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Amazinger Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Sup 

Wait what?
Beercules is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 10:52 AM #4
Mike

Quoted: 2681 Post(s)
Mr Ehrmantraut has a reputation beyond reputeMr Ehrmantraut has a reputation beyond reputeMr Ehrmantraut has a reputation beyond reputeMr Ehrmantraut has a reputation beyond reputeMr Ehrmantraut has a reputation beyond reputeMr Ehrmantraut has a reputation beyond reputeMr Ehrmantraut has a reputation beyond reputeMr Ehrmantraut has a reputation beyond reputeMr Ehrmantraut has a reputation beyond reputeMr Ehrmantraut has a reputation beyond reputeMr Ehrmantraut has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 622,126,453,432,509,399,040.00
Total Points: 658,431,453,432,510,939,136.00
Thanks for payment my good man :beerchug: - jose830 complete ownage of BrotherKhalid - thuggery you're a man of your word...if you ever need a couple Trillions here and there don't hesitate to ask :fing02: - -jose- no to gays - BTL Welcome back man - Rocky... 
Medal of Freedom - Toe Injury No Message - -jose- :beerchug: salud! - -jose- No Message - -jose- Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
cheers! bud :beerchug: - -jose- Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. :beerchug: - -jose- :beerchug: - -jose- 
:kiss: - -jose- :beerchug: - -jose- Have a footlong my nigga - Mighty_Windir Can't green ya for your post in the NFL thread so...Have a beer LOL ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Merry Christmas - TBear 

What has being black got to do with it?. Sounds like proper gander.
Mr Ehrmantraut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 11:12 AM #5
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4001 Post(s)
Boxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,000,000,001,451,552,768.00
Cheers brother! - Redd Foxx No Message - DionysusX Good poster. Keep it up. - 1bad65 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beercules View Post
Wait what?
Basically 1 officer tried to de-escalate a bad situation, his partners showed up and de-escalated it faster.
Boxfan83 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 11:15 AM #6
Lounge POTY '17

Beercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond repute
Happy Cinco De Mayo. Lets get wasted. - Santa_ Big Pun 4eva!!!! son! - -jose- Canelo>GGG - HiLo Rudyo! Boxing Scene's sweetheart - dirty fingers That Floyd-Ward post was hysterical.. lol - BoxingFan85 
You funny ass motherf**ker - Mike D Keep up the GREAT POSTS! - anthonydavid11 This avatar is driving me fucking nuts - PF Rudyo Trump baby!  Cheers bro - krazyn8tive Being a well respected member of boxingscene society - JimRaynor 
I'm digging the Xmas thread!  :fing02: - -jose- I just finished getting over some fcuked virus myself, hope you feel better B! - -jose- kangz an shiiieeeett - Sup Good luck with your dad, brother. - anthonydavid11 A drink for you pops, hope he gets better! - JimRaynor 
My dad was a dolphin. - Vegemil we ouchea' eatin' n shiieeee - Sup stay strong - Santa_ For your old man. - b morph '17 LPOY - Sup 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jas Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose- Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Beercules Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose- Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - jas 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - jas Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Beercules Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas 
Hepatitis C - jas Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jas Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Beercules 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Beercules Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Beercules Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Amazinger Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Sup 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxfan83 View Post
Basically 1 officer tried to de-escalate a bad situation, his partners showed up and de-escalated it faster.
I would have shot his ass.

White black yellow Muzzo.
Old 02-13-2018, 11:20 AM #7
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4001 Post(s)
Boxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,000,000,001,451,552,768.00
Cheers brother! - Redd Foxx No Message - DionysusX Good poster. Keep it up. - 1bad65 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beercules View Post
I would have shot his ass.

White black yellow Muzzo.
Yeah he deserved 1 center mass. In this case there was/is no denying the man had a gun or an object that exactly replicated 1. Now that 16yo black kid that was shot in South L.A., thats some BS.
Boxfan83 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 11:21 AM #8
~HATERS GONNA HATE!~

Quoted: 9334 Post(s)
.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 15,244,747,781,047,144,415,232.00
Total Points: 15,293,383,526,485,795,536,896.00
No Message - -jose- Happy Holidays bro - KOVALBOXER Boss Hogg Cartel - LoadedWraps bad ass sig and avi..... - Santa_ For Kovalev & Rocky 4 - BKM- 
WAR KILLER KOV!! - Dean_Razorback lol good one! :beerchug: - -jose- uno cerveza - Omowale Tribe Hahaha, good stuff. - Santa_ welcome back vato loco - Tago Nang Tago 
:beerchug: - -jose- No Message - -jose- :beerchug: - -jose- Love your hilarious posts. Keep it up. - 1bad65 CHEERS! - anthonydavid11 
Thanks for upload - - Ram Raid - 

This is one of those things people just want to move on from. I see no fault on either side according to what I read, He was first on scene talking to the suspect Mr. RJ Williams when 2 additional officers arrive on scene and shot the suspect when he raised his gun. I see no foul play here.

Now is Madder a bad cop? like they say he is? or is that just cop gang bang culture where they stick up for one another and discredit, make a enemy out of anyone who tried/tries to oppose them? I think its more the latter than the former but I guess that up to you to decide and fact is we will never really know.
.!WAR MIKEY! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 11:25 AM #9
Lounge POTY '17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxfan83 View Post
Yeah he deserved 1 center mass. In this case there was/is no denying the man had a gun or an object that exactly replicated 1. Now that 16yo black kid that was shot in South L.A., thats some BS.
These cops are very poorly trained, no denying that.

I had to call the ambulance (long story I will PM you) and these dudes are full battle rattle like I'm a Muzzo meanwhile I'm puking into my kitchen sink.

The police that is, paramedic was actually a Corpsman.
Old 02-13-2018, 11:35 AM #10
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4413 Post(s)
GhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 50,000,999,999,999,997,640,704.00
Top Rated Poster - ironmt Here Is to another great post - ironmt ***BEWARE*** ; ***RACIST USER*** - Shaolin Sword For calling it like it is - 1bad65 RACIST A55HOLE - desktop 0 
RACIST - desktop 0 STOP BEING SO RACIST - desktop 0 LMAO!!! - desktop 0 Here's another one for your big mouth and loose @ss LMAO!!!! - desktop 0 You talk too much.  This should calm you down a bit.  You obviously need it.  Bwhahahahha - desktop 0 
You take this forum too seriously. - desktop 0 Great comment, sir. - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 

Sounds like suicide by cop. Any man in 2018, regardless of race, who doesn't know he's getting shot if he doesn't drop his weapon is either high on something or suicidal/homicidal. The fact that his gun was not loaded suggests he was suicidal and ready to meet his maker.
GhostofDempsey is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
black, officer, payout, police, receives, refusing, sacked, shoot

User Tag List