No announcement yet.

Stevenson vs Alvarez back on?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stevenson vs Alvarez back on?

Jack revieved a "better offer" according to Michael Benson.

Damn now i cant deny that Jack dropped that title to avoid Bivol man. I assumed he dropped the title for Stevenson, but im not so sure now.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
      Damn now i cant deny that Jack dropped that title to avoid Bivol man. I assumed he dropped the title for Stevenson, but im not so sure now.
      Interesting. We need more info on this whole situation.

Looks to me like they’re all doing this circle jerk to duck Gvozdyk...

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
        I heard Stevenson vs Jack will be announced tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
          I heard Stevenson vs Jack will be announced tomorrow.
          Hmmmm........

Comment

Adonis Stevenson just tweeted fake news in reference to that report. Jack - Stevenson is still on

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
              Adonis Stevenson just tweeted fake news in reference to that report. Jack - Stevenson is still on
              Awesome.......

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                Interesting. We need more info on this whole situation.

Looks to me like they’re all doing this circle jerk to duck Gvozdyk...
                22/01/2018 on B0x!ng+a1k

Greg Leon: When did Gvozdyk get added to that show? I was curious to know what happened with all that mess with the WBC at light heavyweight?

Bob Arum: "Once we cleared everything with the WBC. Mauricio [Sulaiman] realized that the Eleider Alavarez camp was full of ****. Whether he got paid or not, he stepped aside a bunch of times."

Greg Leon: I was surprised Alvarez withdrew from the purse bid so quickly, I thought they would go to the purse bid and then stall afterwards.

Bob Arum: "I don't know what they're doing, the whole thing was crazy. I honestly don't think Adonis Stevenson vs. Badou Jack is going to happen now, you'll see."

23/01/2018 on 98.5fm:
                http://www.985fm.ca/nouvelles/sports...n-ce-printemps

According to the information obtained by the 98.5 FM from two sources, the one who had to face Stevenson, Badou Jack, would have received another offer more enticing and would have withdrawn from the fight against Stevenson.
                "It's a stroke of luck for Yvon Michel, said one of these sources, who prefers to remain anonymous. It will be an easier gala to organize for him who manages both boxers."
                The manager of Alvarez, Stéphane Lépine, has been saying for some time that a positive announcement will be made soon for his client, without ever wanting to share the details.
                "I'm still very optimistic, we'll all be very happy at the end, he said at 98.5 FM last week. I am currently waiting for signatures."
                When questioned Tuesday about the possibility of seeing his client finally face Adonis this spring, he simply replied: "It has always been our goal and our will."
                Yvon Michel did not immediately return our messages on this subject.

For all my haters and trolls, it's all bu//+ish, it's only fake news.
                Lets wait for Showtime fights announcement, tomorrow 24/01/2018...
                Last edited by TheThirdEye; 01-23-2018, 03:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

Ooooooooooh!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X