Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frampton: I'm Biggest Draw at 126, Donaire is a Must-Win Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frampton: I'm Biggest Draw at 126, Donaire is a Must-Win Fight

After a patchy and unsettling 2017, Carl Frampton begins the year re-energised and dreaming of a world title bout in Windsor Park. At the start of last year, he held world title belts at two different weights and had just been crowned fighter of the year by both Ring Magazine and the Boxing Writers' Association of America.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I think Donaire desrved more for flash in his last part of career with a title fight. But Frampton seems motivated.

Comment

biggest draw in northern/ireland,not the u.s boy

Comment

Frampton is certainly the biggest draw in the division but he is losing relevance with his performances, or rather, lack of performances. Heneeds to look good against Donaire and then rematch LSC.

Comment

Originally posted by Andre_parker1 View Post
          biggest draw in northern/ireland,not the u.s boy
          Actually, think he has a bigger fan base then anyone else at 126 lbs. Not sure Santa cruz or grj or selby or Valdez can main feature an event with 30k people by themselves. He did say at 126 specifically. Have Valdez or santa cruz had 30k outdoor event sold out without being in a trippple header?

Comment

seems like most everyone is counting donaire out... BIG mistake

Comment

A risky fight for frampton. Donaire may don't have the legs anymore but his left hook is as dangerous as ever.

Comment

Working...
              X