Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 01-12-2018, 08:12 PM #1
Love Love Love

Quoted: 2092 Post(s)
!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,537,433,649,219,553,460,224.00
Total Points: 1,537,433,649,219,554,246,656.00
No Message - Run No Message - Run No Message - Run No Message - Run No Message - Run 
Hilarious - jas Enjoy some ice cream yeh funny fooker!  Maybe we can fatten yeh up like us yanks too! - Rostov Papa No Message - PorterIsFuture 40mill for Bronerak - PorterIsFuture For entertaining us all - -Weltschmerz- 
ATG Lounge Poster for a Limey Cunt... - Fists_of_Fury You're the tits - -Weltschmerz- pretend it's a man - Freedom. Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- I know we had a little quarrel, but Happy Holidays! No hard feelings :) - KOVALBOXER 
Happy Birthday! - TBear Happy New Year cunt!! All the best for 2016!! - Pretty Boy1 Happy New Year!!! - BOXEO _ It's cool brother.  Respect. - Redd Foxx Learn to take a joke. Phaggot - True-Boxing-Fan 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - BritishBoxing92 Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - jas World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - TBear Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - TBear Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - TBear Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Thumbs down A Fat Yankess has started working in our office...

Now, it kind of goes without saying that this woman is significantly overweight. Put it this way.. if we invite her to join us for lunch, I barricade the door while the rest of us get lunch from the work canteen.

But it was recently Christmas - the birth of God's rapist baby as Mary didn't give him permission (#MeToo) - and fuck me if this cunt didn't go full boar.

You know what these great big Fat fucking Fat Yanks are like... it's Christmas, the whale swims into the office wearing antlers on her head one day, a Santa Claus hat the next.

I was walking past her desk, and the cunt was singing Christmas songs at the top of her voice, all "hey honey, let's freaking sing some freakin' carols, douchebags"... it was all I could do not to anally rape her, just to put her in her place.

There's a line, and this burger-chomping Jabba had crossed it by a million miles.

It was like this:

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

And she was so set in her Fat Yank ways that she couldn't see anything wrong with it.

It's like recently, a friend of mine said he was acting in a play where he had to play an "American", and wondered what the best way to do the accent convincingly was. I suggested he fall off a wall and land on his head to get that authentic "retarded" feel, but he wasn't sure.

She's the kind of woman that, if I raped her, I'd expect her to apologise to me for the indignity, that's how much of a cunt she is.

Why is it Fat Yanks have to act so Fat Yankish?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Generic Fat Yank Poster
Yo.. you say dis but I bet you're teef our bad. Brit's have bad teef, yo... I just owned yew
!! Anorak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 08:15 PM #2
And You And I

Quoted: 497 Post(s)
StarshipTrooper has a reputation beyond reputeStarshipTrooper has a reputation beyond reputeStarshipTrooper has a reputation beyond reputeStarshipTrooper has a reputation beyond reputeStarshipTrooper has a reputation beyond reputeStarshipTrooper has a reputation beyond reputeStarshipTrooper has a reputation beyond reputeStarshipTrooper has a reputation beyond reputeStarshipTrooper has a reputation beyond reputeStarshipTrooper has a reputation beyond reputeStarshipTrooper has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 8,051,618,935,591,585.00
Total Points: 8,051,618,935,613,541.00
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest for you homie, - Tha_Greatest For 'always' making me lol - mickey malone Thanks for the thumbs up! - Holtol BURR! Until I can get you some green... - Bloody$Nate$ 
U called it -  Classic Klitchko Snoozer! - The Surgeon My man!! - JAB5239 Great posts. Keep them coming. - 1bad65 You were 49 the other day, but that's changed now! Happy Birthday! - P.K Dionysus So true and so sad. Great post, bruh. - Tony Trick-Pony 

Hey, at least she didn't come from Soviet Badtheethistan (Britain, you rotten toothed Brits) #fortheloveofgodsenddentists :cool9:

Last edited by StarshipTrooper; 01-12-2018 at 08:52 PM.
StarshipTrooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 08:50 PM #3
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 14744 Post(s)
Motorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 264,145,063,148,142,976.00
Total Points: 265,145,063,149,223,840.00
always dropping hot boxing news first - Sup Do your thang m8 - Canelo and GGG for exposing (((them))) - Sup Nobody cared when you were banned because nobody likes you - Arthur Dayne Good effort!!! - MDPopescu 
Rock on brother - siablo14 splitting your mommy clean in two - //// clown - apples Because you can't keep our white dlcks out of your mouth - !nternation Thanks for the help - 1bad65 
for keeping us informed...thanks for your efforts - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by !! Anorak View Post
Now, it kind of goes without saying that this woman is significantly overweight. Put it this way.. if we invite her to join us for lunch, I barricade the door while the rest of us get lunch from the work canteen.

But it was recently Christmas - the birth of God's rapist baby as Mary didn't give him permission (#MeToo) - and fuck me if this cunt didn't go full boar.

You know what these great big Fat fucking Fat Yanks are like... it's Christmas, the whale swims into the office wearing antlers on her head one day, a Santa Claus hat the next.

I was walking past her desk, and the cunt was singing Christmas songs at the top of her voice, all "hey honey, let's freaking sing some freakin' carols, douchebags"... it was all I could do not to anally rape her, just to put her in her place.

There's a line, and this burger-chomping Jabba had crossed it by a million miles.

It was like this:

And she was so set in her Fat Yank ways that she couldn't see anything wrong with it.

It's like recently, a friend of mine said he was acting in a play where he had to play an "American", and wondered what the best way to do the accent convincingly was. I suggested he fall off a wall and land on his head to get that authentic "retarded" feel, but he wasn't sure.

She's the kind of woman that, if I raped her, I'd expect her to apologise to me for the indignity, that's how much of a cunt she is.

Why is it Fat Yanks have to act so Fat Yankish?
Where are you from?
Motorcity Cobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 12:02 AM #4
Banned

Quoted: 2908 Post(s)
Cheek busting has a reputation beyond reputeCheek busting has a reputation beyond reputeCheek busting has a reputation beyond reputeCheek busting has a reputation beyond reputeCheek busting has a reputation beyond reputeCheek busting has a reputation beyond reputeCheek busting has a reputation beyond reputeCheek busting has a reputation beyond reputeCheek busting has a reputation beyond reputeCheek busting has a reputation beyond reputeCheek busting has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,000,180,000,000,262,144.00
RACIST B!TCH - Mr McDowell Keep Bustin, bruh - Tony Trick-Pony Drunk right now, so thought I'd share some - Shontae De'marc Don't need it, me and my brothas stole it anyway - Shontae De'marc Welcome back!! - Tony Trick-Pony 

Let me guess... Another "fat yank," or "I got bummed" thread.

I thought you got laid out for acting like a stereotypical loud, drunk British tourist.

Bald coont
[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
Cheek busting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 12:13 AM #5
One Hit Wonder

Quoted: 11041 Post(s)
Elroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 406,171,625,352,548.62
Total Points: 100,001,000,507,271,710,507,008.00
Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 
AAAAAAAA, shaaaad aaap! - Plier88888 Everyone Knows its an alt, dumbass.  Genius.  I made this because Hammer77777 was permabanned by a racist mod.  If I was trying to be incognito would I choose Plier88888?   Sheesh.  Its obvious that its Hammer's alt til I get that account restored. - Plier88888 stay in your lane motherfuker before i put u back in it - Plier88888 please forgive me, i think ur a cool dude. - Shaolin Sword enjoy your bad RACIST idiot. Keep spewing racism and more will come. - Shaolin Sword 
You're a good poster and contributor to this site - desktop 0 I have no problem with you - desktop 0 I have no problem with you. Desk Flop - anthonydavid11 can't green. here's something green ;) - Turd Best Ever For being homosexual. - ShoulderRoll 
So glad I struck a nerve ;) - Boxing Goat Gift time.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Smoov, bruvva - Tony Trick-Pony Cleaning up this mug... - Tony Trick-Pony USA USA USA - Tony Trick-Pony 

''A Fat Yankess has started working in our office...''

......and became 1st employee with a triple digit IQ
Elroy The Great is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 02:41 AM #6
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 445 Post(s)
flipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 871,982,252,393,817,344.00
Total Points: 871,982,453,394,876,928.00
Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks Nice post, bruh... - Tony Trick-Pony 

LMAO so techniquecally Mary is the originator of #metoo
flipbjefrox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 06:15 AM #7
Love Love Love

Quoted: 2092 Post(s)
!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,537,433,649,219,553,460,224.00
Total Points: 1,537,433,649,219,554,246,656.00
No Message - Run No Message - Run No Message - Run No Message - Run No Message - Run 
Hilarious - jas Enjoy some ice cream yeh funny fooker!  Maybe we can fatten yeh up like us yanks too! - Rostov Papa No Message - PorterIsFuture 40mill for Bronerak - PorterIsFuture For entertaining us all - -Weltschmerz- 
ATG Lounge Poster for a Limey Cunt... - Fists_of_Fury You're the tits - -Weltschmerz- pretend it's a man - Freedom. Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- I know we had a little quarrel, but Happy Holidays! No hard feelings :) - KOVALBOXER 
Happy Birthday! - TBear Happy New Year cunt!! All the best for 2016!! - Pretty Boy1 Happy New Year!!! - BOXEO _ It's cool brother.  Respect. - Redd Foxx Learn to take a joke. Phaggot - True-Boxing-Fan 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - BritishBoxing92 Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - jas World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - TBear Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - TBear Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - TBear Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESAU View Post
Let me guess... Another "fat yank," or "I got bummed" thread.
The fact that it had "fat yankess" in the title should have given you half a clue... whoever the fuck you are.
!! Anorak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 08:40 AM #8
So hot right now

Quoted: 1053 Post(s)
Dr Kewl Hair has a reputation beyond reputeDr Kewl Hair has a reputation beyond reputeDr Kewl Hair has a reputation beyond reputeDr Kewl Hair has a reputation beyond reputeDr Kewl Hair has a reputation beyond reputeDr Kewl Hair has a reputation beyond reputeDr Kewl Hair has a reputation beyond reputeDr Kewl Hair has a reputation beyond reputeDr Kewl Hair has a reputation beyond reputeDr Kewl Hair has a reputation beyond reputeDr Kewl Hair has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 89,385,421,228,391,424.00
ran outta green k for you - lefthook2daliva Happy New Years. - Teetotaler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by !! Anorak View Post
Now, it kind of goes without saying that this woman is significantly overweight.
Dr Kewl Hair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 08:44 AM #9
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 12218 Post(s)
Drama Show has a reputation beyond reputeDrama Show has a reputation beyond reputeDrama Show has a reputation beyond reputeDrama Show has a reputation beyond reputeDrama Show has a reputation beyond reputeDrama Show has a reputation beyond reputeDrama Show has a reputation beyond reputeDrama Show has a reputation beyond reputeDrama Show has a reputation beyond reputeDrama Show has a reputation beyond reputeDrama Show has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 588,418,314,280,537,864,273,920.00
Total Points: 588,418,314,280,537,864,273,920.00
One of Boxingscene's Best - Freedom. Keep up the great posts, man! - anthonydavid11 Trump wins - Freedom. HAVE ANOTHER GLASS - Monaco Slim for many excellent posts - Freedom. 
Keeping the Ward idiots in line.  Great job! - anthonydavid11 Happy New Years man - Teetotaler RACIST ALERT - desktop 0 RACIST ALERT - desktop 0 RACIST A55HOLE - desktop 0 
For your vagina - desktop 0 For your anus - desktop 0 for when your boyfriend is away - desktop 0 SHlT POSTER - desktop 0 Hope this comes in handy :) - Shontae De'marc 
Healthiest food option on here, protein brotha - Shontae De'marc 
Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - Monaco Slim Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - desktop 0 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - desktop 0 

great opening line
Drama Show is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 08:45 AM #10
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5925 Post(s)
GGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 50,000,100,000,000,003,538,944.00
:beerchug: - -jose- Keep up the good posts, brother... - anthonydavid11 Smart man - Thraxox One of the good posters here - 1bad65 Great post as usual, Glove Mf'in Kang! - Tony Trick-Pony 

Let me guess... she's your boss
GGG Gloveking is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
office..., started, working, yankess

User Tag List