Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 01-12-2018, 09:12 PM #1
Love Love Love

Quoted: 1980 Post(s)
!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 848,772,361,472,268,959,744.00
Total Points: 848,772,361,472,269,615,104.00
No Message - Run No Message - Run No Message - Run No Message - Run No Message - Run 
No Message - Run Hilarious - jas Enjoy some ice cream yeh funny fooker!  Maybe we can fatten yeh up like us yanks too! - Rostov Papa No Message - PorterIsFuture 40mill for Bronerak - PorterIsFuture 
For entertaining us all - -Weltschmerz- ATG Lounge Poster for a Limey Cunt... - Fists_of_Fury You're the tits - -Weltschmerz- pretend it's a man - Freedom. Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- 
I know we had a little quarrel, but Happy Holidays! No hard feelings :) - KOVALBOXER Happy Birthday! - TBear Happy New Year cunt!! All the best for 2016!! - Pretty Boy1 Happy New Year!!! - BOXEO _ It's cool brother.  Respect. - Redd Foxx 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - BritishBoxing92 Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - jas World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - TBear Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - TBear Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - TBear Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - TBear 
Thumbs down A Fat Yankess has started working in our office...

Now, it kind of goes without saying that this woman is significantly overweight. Put it this way.. if we invite her to join us for lunch, I barricade the door while the rest of us get lunch from the work canteen.

But it was recently Christmas - the birth of God's rapist baby as Mary didn't give him permission (#MeToo) - and fuck me if this cunt didn't go full boar.

You know what these great big Fat fucking Fat Yanks are like... it's Christmas, the whale swims into the office wearing antlers on her head one day, a Santa Claus hat the next.

I was walking past her desk, and the cunt was singing Christmas songs at the top of her voice, all "hey honey, let's freaking sing some freakin' carols, douchebags"... it was all I could do not to anally rape her, just to put her in her place.

There's a line, and this burger-chomping Jabba had crossed it by a million miles.

It was like this:

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

And she was so set in her Fat Yank ways that she couldn't see anything wrong with it.

It's like recently, a friend of mine said he was acting in a play where he had to play an "American", and wondered what the best way to do the accent convincingly was. I suggested he fall off a wall and land on his head to get that authentic "retarded" feel, but he wasn't sure.

She's the kind of woman that, if I raped her, I'd expect her to apologise to me for the indignity, that's how much of a cunt she is.

Why is it Fat Yanks have to act so Fat Yankish?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Generic Fat Yank Poster
Yo.. you say dis but I bet you're teef our bad. Brit's have bad teef, yo... I just owned yew
!! Anorak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 09:15 PM #2
And You And I

Quoted: 421 Post(s)
StarshipTrooper has a reputation beyond reputeStarshipTrooper has a reputation beyond reputeStarshipTrooper has a reputation beyond reputeStarshipTrooper has a reputation beyond reputeStarshipTrooper has a reputation beyond reputeStarshipTrooper has a reputation beyond reputeStarshipTrooper has a reputation beyond reputeStarshipTrooper has a reputation beyond reputeStarshipTrooper has a reputation beyond reputeStarshipTrooper has a reputation beyond reputeStarshipTrooper has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,869,696,078,472,112.00
Total Points: 3,869,696,078,478,512.50
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest for you homie, - Tha_Greatest For 'always' making me lol - mickey malone Thanks for the thumbs up! - Holtol 
BURR! Until I can get you some green... - Bloody$Nate$ U called it -  Classic Klitchko Snoozer! - The Surgeon My man!! - JAB5239 Great posts. Keep them coming. - 1bad65 You were 49 the other day, but that's changed now! Happy Birthday! - P.K Dionysus 

Hey, at least she didn't come from Soviet Badtheethistan (Britain, you rotten toothed Brits) #fortheloveofgodsenddentists :cool9:

Last edited by StarshipTrooper; 01-12-2018 at 09:52 PM.
StarshipTrooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 09:50 PM #3
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 10485 Post(s)
Motorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,100,001,002,863,152.00
always dropping hot boxing news first - Sup Do your thang m8 - Canelo and GGG for exposing (((them))) - Sup Nobody cared when you were banned because nobody likes you - Arthur Dayne Good effort!!! - MDPopescu 
Rock on brother - siablo14 splitting your mommy clean in two - //// clown - apples Because you can't keep our white dlcks out of your mouth - !nternation Thanks for the help - 1bad65 

Quote:
Originally Posted by !! Anorak View Post
Now, it kind of goes without saying that this woman is significantly overweight. Put it this way.. if we invite her to join us for lunch, I barricade the door while the rest of us get lunch from the work canteen.

But it was recently Christmas - the birth of God's rapist baby as Mary didn't give him permission (#MeToo) - and fuck me if this cunt didn't go full boar.

You know what these great big Fat fucking Fat Yanks are like... it's Christmas, the whale swims into the office wearing antlers on her head one day, a Santa Claus hat the next.

I was walking past her desk, and the cunt was singing Christmas songs at the top of her voice, all "hey honey, let's freaking sing some freakin' carols, douchebags"... it was all I could do not to anally rape her, just to put her in her place.

There's a line, and this burger-chomping Jabba had crossed it by a million miles.

It was like this:

And she was so set in her Fat Yank ways that she couldn't see anything wrong with it.

It's like recently, a friend of mine said he was acting in a play where he had to play an "American", and wondered what the best way to do the accent convincingly was. I suggested he fall off a wall and land on his head to get that authentic "retarded" feel, but he wasn't sure.

She's the kind of woman that, if I raped her, I'd expect her to apologise to me for the indignity, that's how much of a cunt she is.

Why is it Fat Yanks have to act so Fat Yankish?
Where are you from?
Motorcity Cobra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 01:02 AM #4
THE EVIL EDOMITE!

Quoted: 1973 Post(s)
ESAU has a reputation beyond reputeESAU has a reputation beyond reputeESAU has a reputation beyond reputeESAU has a reputation beyond reputeESAU has a reputation beyond reputeESAU has a reputation beyond reputeESAU has a reputation beyond reputeESAU has a reputation beyond reputeESAU has a reputation beyond reputeESAU has a reputation beyond reputeESAU has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,000,180,000,000,212,992.00
RACIST B!TCH - Mr McDowell 

Let me guess... Another "fat yank," or "I got bummed" thread.

I thought you got laid out for acting like a stereotypical loud, drunk British tourist.

Bald coont
[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
ESAU is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 01:13 AM #5
One Hit Wonder

Quoted: 7005 Post(s)
Elroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 90,177,154,443,885.31
Total Points: 100,001,000,191,277,242,777,600.00
Hey Nick Kyrigios, (sing to tune of YMCA) Hey Elroy Leroy WHY ARE YOU GAY? hey Leroy Elroy WHY ARE YOU GAY-HAY? You take ev-er-y- thing up your fucking ass, u can hang OUT WITH ALL YOUR BOYS. ELROY, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, get your - HAMMER77777 Just me and u now faggot.  Nobody here to help you.  SS will be here soon and youre about to get tag teamed, Aussie.  LOL, I run things here.  you are out - HAMMER77777 WHY ARE YOU GAY-AY? - HAMMER77777 Your new song:  OK dude, I thought of this while I was mowing my Lawn.  This is what I came up with.  Yes, I just spent about Half Hour on this:   ELROY, there's no need to feel down I said, LEROY, pick yourself off the ground I said, ELROY, 'cause y - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 
sent plenty of reports to the mods too.  Losers Will be banned.  https://media.giphy.com/media/dIAYnXuaBzUli/200.gif - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 
Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 AAAAAAAA, shaaaad aaap! - Plier88888 Everyone Knows its an alt, dumbass.  Genius.  I made this because Hammer77777 was permabanned by a racist mod.  If I was trying to be incognito would I choose Plier88888?   Sheesh.  Its obvious that its Hammer's alt til I get that account restored. - Plier88888 stay in your lane motherfuker before i put u back in it - Plier88888 
please forgive me, i think ur a cool dude. - Shaolin Sword enjoy your bad RACIST idiot. Keep spewing racism and more will come. - Shaolin Sword You're a good poster and contributor to this site - desktop 0 I have no problem with you - desktop 0 I have no problem with you. Desk Flop - anthonydavid11 

''A Fat Yankess has started working in our office...''

......and became 1st employee with a triple digit IQ
Elroy The Great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 03:41 AM #6
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 313 Post(s)
flipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 189,799,218,587,570,336.00
Total Points: 189,799,419,588,615,712.00
Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 

LMAO so techniquecally Mary is the originator of #metoo
flipbjefrox is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 07:15 AM #7
Love Love Love

Quoted: 1980 Post(s)
!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 848,772,361,472,268,959,744.00
Total Points: 848,772,361,472,269,615,104.00
No Message - Run No Message - Run No Message - Run No Message - Run No Message - Run 
No Message - Run Hilarious - jas Enjoy some ice cream yeh funny fooker!  Maybe we can fatten yeh up like us yanks too! - Rostov Papa No Message - PorterIsFuture 40mill for Bronerak - PorterIsFuture 
For entertaining us all - -Weltschmerz- ATG Lounge Poster for a Limey Cunt... - Fists_of_Fury You're the tits - -Weltschmerz- pretend it's a man - Freedom. Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- 
I know we had a little quarrel, but Happy Holidays! No hard feelings :) - KOVALBOXER Happy Birthday! - TBear Happy New Year cunt!! All the best for 2016!! - Pretty Boy1 Happy New Year!!! - BOXEO _ It's cool brother.  Respect. - Redd Foxx 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - BritishBoxing92 Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - jas World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - TBear Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - TBear Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - TBear Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - TBear 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESAU View Post
Let me guess... Another "fat yank," or "I got bummed" thread.
The fact that it had "fat yankess" in the title should have given you half a clue... whoever the fuck you are.
!! Anorak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 09:40 AM #8
So hot right now

Quoted: 931 Post(s)
Dr Kewl Hair has a reputation beyond reputeDr Kewl Hair has a reputation beyond reputeDr Kewl Hair has a reputation beyond reputeDr Kewl Hair has a reputation beyond reputeDr Kewl Hair has a reputation beyond reputeDr Kewl Hair has a reputation beyond reputeDr Kewl Hair has a reputation beyond reputeDr Kewl Hair has a reputation beyond reputeDr Kewl Hair has a reputation beyond reputeDr Kewl Hair has a reputation beyond reputeDr Kewl Hair has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 89,385,421,228,382,816.00
ran outta green k for you - lefthook2daliva Happy New Years. - Teetotaler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by !! Anorak View Post
Now, it kind of goes without saying that this woman is significantly overweight.
Dr Kewl Hair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 09:44 AM #9
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 9453 Post(s)
DramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 109,913,453,530,170,818,560.00
One of Boxingscene's Best - Freedom. Keep up the great posts, man! - anthonydavid11 Trump wins - Freedom. HAVE ANOTHER GLASS - Monaco Slim for many excellent posts - Freedom. 
Keeping the Ward idiots in line.  Great job! - anthonydavid11 Happy New Years man - Teetotaler RACIST ALERT - desktop 0 RACIST ALERT - desktop 0 RACIST A55HOLE - desktop 0 
For your vagina - desktop 0 For your anus - desktop 0 for when your boyfriend is away - desktop 0 SHlT POSTER - desktop 0 
Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - Monaco Slim Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - desktop 0 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - desktop 0 

great opening line
DramaShow is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 09:45 AM #10
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4382 Post(s)
GGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,000,000,000,128,832.00
:beerchug: - -jose- Keep up the good posts, brother... - anthonydavid11 Smart man - Thraxox One of the good posters here - 1bad65 

Let me guess... she's your boss
GGG Gloveking is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
office..., started, working, yankess

User Tag List