Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Holloway vs Edgar! March 3rd. What a fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holloway vs Edgar! March 3rd. What a fight!

Stylistically this is an excellent fight. The X-factor here, IMO, is Frankie's wrestling.

Holloway is a longer, and more dynamic all-around striker. But Frankie's technical boxing is on a higher level.

Frankie also has better footwork - very dexterous, agile feet. He is able to hop in and out of range very quick, and he takes excellent, and awkward angles.

I can't wait for this fight. Maybe it's just me really wanting Frankie to win, and see him become one of the only 2-weight champs in UFC history, but I'm favoring Edgar here.

He turned back the clock AND SOME against who I consider an even better, and more dynamic striker in Yair Rodriguez.

Conor dominated Max in clinches and wrestling, and made him look physically weak.

WAR FRANKIE! AND THE NEW! 2-WEIGHT WORLD CHAMP!

Holloway looked really good against Aldo, but as we know, styles make fights.

And this applies to MMA even moreso than boxing, because all the different dynamics involved in MMA.

Conor was able to rag doll Holloway in the clinch, and wrestling; so I see Edgar manhandling him.

Conor just made him look very weak and frail in the clinch, and grappling.

Comment

What a night that will be with Wilder-Ortiz on the same day!

Comment

Working...
      X