Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sadam Ali Wants to Stay at 154 Pounds, Defend WBO Title Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sadam Ali Wants to Stay at 154 Pounds, Defend WBO Title Next

Sadam Ali still can make the welterweight limit of 147 pounds. The newly crowned WBO super welterweight champion recognizes, however, that he has much more business leverage at 154 pounds. That's why Brooklyn's Ali figures to defend that title in his next fight, rather than going back down to welterweight, the division within which he has competed for most of his career.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Sadam Ali = Mad Alias

Comment

Ali vs. Smith. BK or UK?

Comment

I think he's screwed in either division...Golden Boy needs to match him carefully if they want any coin out of this dude. I like the idea of him fighting Brook (for Ali's sake). He would likely not get KO'd and there's a chance he could win that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
          Ali vs. Smith. BK or UK?
          It’ll depend whether Frank wants to overpay to secure home advantage. Smith isn’t a draw over here but Frank always wants to secure home advantage. I think Ali beats Smith relatively easily anyway. I’d like to see GBP invest in Ali, they don’t have many stars who are based on the east coast they should bring this fight to NYC.

Comment

Not a wise decision, he's too small for the weight

Comment

Of course they are calling you out. You have the belt.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                Ali vs. Smith. BK or UK?
                Just don’t show it on television lmao. Ali vs Charlo. Who’s the mandatory?

Comment

Canelo will fight him next

Comment

He gets steamrolled against any of the top guys. Wasn't impressed with him at all against Cotto.

Brook or Smith are the only options for him to see the final bell. WBO rankings are probably light so we'll see

Comment

Working...
                    X