Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Parker Dare 'Glass Chin' Joshua To Accept 65-35 or Else

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Team Parker Dare 'Glass Chin' Joshua To Accept 65-35 or Else

WBO heavyweight champion Joseph Parker has poured gasoline in the fire, as he continues to bait IBF, IBO WBA champion Anthony Joshua to accept an agreement for an unification in early 2018. Parker and his promoter, David Higgins of Duco Events, held a press conference with the media in Auckland, where they dared Joshua to accept what they called their "final bottom-line" of a 65-35 split in the British boxer's favor.
    [Click Here To Read More]

That press conference was cringeworthy. Amateur hour

Comment

Or else what?

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
        Or else what?
        Or else he will fight Browne.

Comment

Lol that's embarrassing, Joshuas chin isn't glass anyway and has improved probably with resistance training and experience.
          Dubois, Klitschko, Whyte etc are way better than Samoan bums off the street he would have fought in NZ.
          If Parker is relying on outslugging or outgritting Joshua he will be in for a nasty surprise, he's got to get some game.

Lucas Browne is a limited guy he should be able to outbox and stop, if he struggles with him, it's over for Parker at the top level

Comment

I think it'll be closer to 70-30 or maybe even less (he's got one of the titles, that's the only leverage they have)

Comment

Or else!! Get in there with Charles Martin already so he can take your hand out belt

Comment

I'd probably take it if I was Joshua.

Comment

your quote is wrong man. higgans said Joshuas week chin was "the worst kept secret in british boxing" not the bes kept secret

Comment

Who cares. Wilder-Joshua or bust

Comment

Working...
                    X