Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 11-19-2017, 11:42 PM #1
No More UK Stoppages

Quoted: 6701 Post(s)
ShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 24,377,074,931,721,954,131,968.00
Total Points: 24,377,074,931,721,954,131,968.00
excellent posts mate - Alx. good post about Wlad being like Bute - RossCA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA brewed just 4 u - sugarsmosley 
valuable advice to training forum - jas Thanks for the green man,I should have won poster of the year,but the site is in denial.bitches huh ? - Scott-Weiland All in .&w - BERNIE'S CORNER Phone spazzed on gift giving. Can't green ya but have this beer on me. All in good fun ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Easily one of the best posters on the forum - JK1700 
Default Trigonometry existed 3700 years ago

3,700-year-old Babylonian tablet rewrites the history of maths - and shows the Greeks did not develop trigonometry
"The tablet, known as Plimpton 332, was discovered in the early 1900s in Southern Iraq by the American archaeologist and diplomat Edgar Banks, who was the inspiration for Indiana Jones.

The true meaning of the tablet has eluded experts until now but new research by the University of New South Wales, Australia, has shown it is the world’s oldest and most accurate trigonometric table, which was probably used by ancient architects to construct temples, palaces and canals.

However unlike today’s trigonometry, Babylonian mathematics used a base 60, or sexagesimal system, rather than the 10 which is used today. Because 60 is far easier to divide by three, experts studying the tablet, found that the calculations are far more accurate."

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 11-19-2017 at 11:44 PM.
ShoulderRoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 11:44 PM #2
Lieutenant

Quoted: 2354 Post(s)
JimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 618,255,306,398,670,651,392.00
Total Points: 618,255,306,399,671,910,400.00
I'M PLEASED YOU APPRECIATE GUUD WIIINE - Monaco Slim HAVE ANOTHER GLASS - Monaco Slim cheers - -Kev- might need these for the old hag - Shaolin Sword No Message - anthonydavid11 
Good luck with Power Ball and Mega Ball tickets. Good life is just around the corner - siablo14 White is right - Rudyo Schooling em - ΣNΣMY Love your posts - 1bad65 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
3,700-year-old Babylonian tablet rewrites the history of maths - and shows the Greeks did not develop trigonometry

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
So are you actually telling me that it was the Arabs who were Kangz?

On a serious note there is probably a whole plethora of hidden knowledge in those Cuneiform tablets.

If you take the bibles history to be accurate that means that there were advanced civilizations prior to ours, and the Babylonians would've been the first ones after the flood to inherit a lot of the former peoples information.

Last edited by JimRaynor; 11-19-2017 at 11:47 PM.
JimRaynor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 02:01 AM #3
☘ Stylin'

Quoted: 635 Post(s)
Bobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 18,847,658,121,522.63
Total Points: 18,856,470,445,939.92
I was born in India u stupid faggot, but I grew up in NY.  I have brown skin, AND I AM HINDU!  U stupid faggot.  My wife is Filipina and my brother in law is half black.  Get used to it. - HAMMER77777 I was born in India u stupid faggot, but I grew up in NY.  I have brown skin, AND I AM HINDU!  U stupid faggot.  My wife is Filipina and my brother in law is half black.  Get used to it. - HAMMER77777 I was born in India u stupid faggot, but I grew up in NY.  I have brown skin, AND I AM HINDU!  U stupid faggot.  My wife is Filipina and my brother in law is half black.  Get used to it. - HAMMER77777 I was born in India u stupid faggot, but I grew up in NY.  I have brown skin, AND I AM HINDU!  U stupid faggot.  My wife is Filipina and my brother in law is half black.  Get used to it. - HAMMER77777 I was born in India u stupid faggot, but I grew up in NY.  I have brown skin, AND I AM HINDU!  U stupid faggot.  My wife is Filipina and my brother in law is half black.  Get used to it. - HAMMER77777 
Here, go fuck yourself faggot. - HAMMER77777 Youre nothing but a troll and I ain't letting u get away with it.   U about to be banned. - HAMMER77777 I'm going to have u banned for personal attacks.  Permanently.  Idiot - HAMMER77777 Suck on this. - HAMMER77777 Cheers bro - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRaynor View Post
So are you actually telling me that it was the Arabs who were Kangz?

On a serious note there is probably a whole plethora of hidden knowledge in those Cuneiform tablets.

If you take the bibles history to be accurate that means that there were advanced civilizations prior to ours, and the Babylonians would've been the first ones after the flood to inherit a lot of the former peoples information.
That's your homey Chollo. He's dying to say the Babylonians stole it from the Egyptians or that they were indeed Egyptian themselves.
Bobby Deez is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 02:04 AM #4
1 John 2:22

Quoted: 3107 Post(s)
Rip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 294,821,540,577,174,983,016,448.00
Total Points: 294,821,540,577,174,983,016,448.00
e-billionaire - MANIAC310 for being richer than me for a couple hours - MANIAC310 Cheers! - iBreakbeat Just have a beer bro - led Cookie! - MANIAC310 
one of my favorite Christians in the lounge :D - MANIAC310 Splendid use of your Javelin out there!!! - Jedi Vader twenty! - MANIAC310 Thnx again homie.. - the mesiah Thanks for the points - blacraven 
have a Happy and safe New Years bro! - jose830 thanks bro! :beerchug: - jose830 thanks for donating to the Superbowl Jackpot points will be returned if nobody wins :beerchug: - jose830 :luvbed: - jose830 thanks for fast payoff. good fight!! - Psylence83 
No Message - hhs661 No Message - MDPopescu Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy Easter, Bud. I wish you and your family nothing but the best, and pray that God keeps you safe so you can be with those you love at the end of your tour. - DionysusX happy father's day - DionysusX 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Black Ranger Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Robin Hood World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Are you surprised? As Raynor said above the Bible has talked about things like this.
Rip Chudd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 03:38 AM #5
Up and Comer

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
IraqiSword is infamous around these partsIraqiSword is infamous around these partsIraqiSword is infamous around these partsIraqiSword is infamous around these partsIraqiSword is infamous around these partsIraqiSword is infamous around these partsIraqiSword is infamous around these partsIraqiSword is infamous around these partsIraqiSword is infamous around these partsIraqiSword is infamous around these partsIraqiSword is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 200,000,002,120.21

From the beginning of time Iraq has been on top, every 40 years Iraq suffers an collapse than a rise, in 2003 the Baath regime collapsed and 40 years exactly before in 1963 they overthrew Abd Al Karim Al Qasim and rose to power, before that in 1920 was the revolution against the Brits and we will rise and grow but I refuse to let the rise be in the hands of the Dawah Party that is owned by the evil Khameni of Iran
IraqiSword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 03:54 AM #6
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1214 Post(s)
Virgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 107,571,090,987,199,774,720.00
Total Points: 107,571,090,987,199,807,488.00
A gift from The Last Emperor LOL! - jakkups Happy birthday homey - mangler Cocktail hour - mangler Sip this wine - mangler more drank - MANGLER 
Thanks for the stream dude. - Naps Happy Birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day - Bossy one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom. Happy Holidays Nodogoshi - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy holidays bro! - led* 
10 years... impressive :beerchug: - jose830 Congrats on 10 years. - deanrw To a well-read member - -Weltschmerz- No Message - Run Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- 
Merry Christmas!  :beerchug: - -jose- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. . . - El Malo. A worthy opponent - 1bad65 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - DiLLiNGER 

Quote:
The 15 rows on the tablet describe a sequence of 15 right-angle triangles, which are steadily decreasing in inclination.

The left-hand edge of the tablet is broken but the researchers believe t there were originally six columns and that the tablet was meant to be completed with 38 rows.

Plimpton 322 was a powerful tool that could have been used for surveying fields or making architectural calculations to build palaces, temples or step pyramids,” added Dr Mansfield.
So you're basically telling me mofos were walking around with stone ipads in Ancient Babylon.
Virgil Caine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 06:29 AM #7
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1087 Post(s)
Randall Cunning has a reputation beyond reputeRandall Cunning has a reputation beyond reputeRandall Cunning has a reputation beyond reputeRandall Cunning has a reputation beyond reputeRandall Cunning has a reputation beyond reputeRandall Cunning has a reputation beyond reputeRandall Cunning has a reputation beyond reputeRandall Cunning has a reputation beyond reputeRandall Cunning has a reputation beyond reputeRandall Cunning has a reputation beyond reputeRandall Cunning has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 469,106,508,940,147,072.00
Total Points: 568,906,508,940,235,712.00

Man the way they used to go on about that at school, made you think it was gunna be one of the most important things you learned. Aint used it once since, maybe on some TV quiz. All that **** they made you do on a calculator, hours of wasted time. Come out thinking you can go anywhere in life cuz youre a wizard with a calculator, never see one again
Randall Cunning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 07:27 AM #8
WAR CANELO

Quoted: 2314 Post(s)
Suup has a reputation beyond reputeSuup has a reputation beyond reputeSuup has a reputation beyond reputeSuup has a reputation beyond reputeSuup has a reputation beyond reputeSuup has a reputation beyond reputeSuup has a reputation beyond reputeSuup has a reputation beyond reputeSuup has a reputation beyond reputeSuup has a reputation beyond reputeSuup has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 5,000,001,001,000,052,736.00
An honourable man. - JabRight Trump wins - Freedom. No Message - anthonydavid11 Thanks for the gift :beerchug: - -jose- Love that sig! - 1bad65 

They wuz math mathematicians n shiiiiieeeeeeet
Suup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 12:27 PM #9
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2537 Post(s)
GhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,000,000,000,082,560.00
Top Rated Poster - ironmt Here Is to another great post - ironmt ***BEWARE*** ; ***RACIST USER*** - Shaolin Sword For calling it like it is - 1bad65 

No surprises there. Not much else to do with your spare time back then. No distractions like television, internet, cell phones, to turn your mind to mush and suck you of your ambition.
GhostofDempsey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 12:28 PM #10
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3861 Post(s)
GGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,000,000,000,113,280.00
:beerchug: - -jose- Keep up the good posts, brother... - anthonydavid11 Smart man - Thraxox One of the good posters here - 1bad65 

Does this still mean that math promotes white supremacy?
GGG Gloveking is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
existed, trigonometry, years

User Tag List