Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Felix Verdejo Ring Return Targeted For January, Says Manager

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Felix Verdejo Ring Return Targeted For January, Says Manager

Puerto Rican lightweight prospect Felix 'El Diamante' Verdejo (23-0 and 15 KO's), whose last fight was in February 2017 when he defeated Oliver Flores by unanimous decision, will reappear in January - according to his head trainer and manager Ricky Marquez. The official date, location and opponent will be revealed in the coming weeks.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Does anyone care at this point

Can't remember the last time a fighter kill his own hype like this

Comment

Who is this guy again?

Comment

Verdejo you almost killed ur own career... get back to line and see if u can make the same hype again.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
          Who is this guy again?
          He might be the same guy as Omar Figeuroa, Frankie Gomes, Jose Benavidez and probably some other guys.

Comment

It’s boxing guys. It’s a brutal sport. He’s young, don’t give up on him just yet. We all gave Broner multiple chances. So he deserves at least another chance to redeem himself

Comment

Originally posted by chaosisme View Post
              He might be the same guy as Omar Figeuroa, Frankie Gomes, Jose Benavidez and probably some other guys.
              You can’t slander my-guy Omar Figueroa like that. Why everybody always ****ting on him lol.

Comment

I honestly don't think Verdejo is/was all that special. He's just very marketable as opposed to very talented

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                  I honestly don't think Verdejo is/was all that special. He's just very marketable as opposed to very talented
                  Nah ur Wrong, the kid is VERY, VERY TALENTED and flashy, that's why he is so marketable.

some of the few boxers we though could of be an epic match up with loma or crawford...

Comment

When I first saw this kid fight i thought he was the next Felix Trinidad,, but something happened along the way he lost his explosiveness, focus, and Killer Instinct..

Comment

Working...
                    X