Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Top Rank Prez: Crawford, Horn Will Not Wait For Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Top Rank Prez: Crawford, Horn Will Not Wait For Pacquiao

There is still no word on what Manny Pacquiao plans to do in the future, at least when it comes to his boxing career. He briefly retired last April, after dominating Timothy Bradley in their trilogy fight. He came back last November, in winning the WBO welterweight title by defeating Jessie Vargas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He should just retire. It's got to be demotivating to get robbed and have legacy tarnished. Judges still acting like if Pacquiao doesn't throw 900 punches he must be losing, they don't give him points for defense and counter punching like they do for other boxers. Danger of high expectations.

Comment

PAC is pounding poon.. Good for him

I'm bothered because Horn is calling out many guys that will whip him easy

Comment

The damn Bobfather has duebof do all his gritty work now. He really testing that a$$ out

Comment

No shit. Pac got robbed so somebody who would fight Bud could get that belt. It was blatant.

Comment

This article is fvking bias! Pac dominated that horny man easily!

Comment

Manny talked to much about not staying with Top Rank before the Horn fight and got blackballed by Arum

Comment

I thought Horn won 115-113. I can see a close decision either way. Regardless Pac looked terribly shot that night. He's undoubtedly an ATG fighter but needs to hang 'em up now and allow Crawford to step in and take Horn's belt.

Comment

such a shame we got stuck with this horn clown. when bradley robbed pac it didnt matter too much because we were going to watch bradleys fights anyway. if horn had lost we never would have seen him again but now hes given the star treatment after getting a gift. hes taken up valuable space in a sport with not much space to be given.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                    I thought Horn won 115-113. I can see a close decision either way. Regardless Pac looked terribly shot that night. He's undoubtedly an ATG fighter but needs to hang 'em up now and allow Crawford to step in and take Horn's belt.
                    I agree that it was close and could have went either way but i dont think hes shot, i think its a combination of him being too defensive since he got ko'd by marquez hes been more of a counterpuncher which hes had less success with and also horn is a good fighter i don't get why some ppl cant see that, plus he had 50,000 fans backing him he must have been pretty amped up

Comment

Working...
                    X