Collapse
No announcement yet.

I REALLY wanted to see Bradley/Broner.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I REALLY wanted to see Bradley/Broner.

A stylistic chess match for the ages. Bradley wouldn't be walking Broner down like he did Rios, and Broner wouldn't be tagging the hell out of Bradley like he did Taylor.

Even in advance age I think Bradley UD's him, but would this have been a good fight on the MayPac or MayGregor undercards as a TMT initiation for Tim?

Lol bradley woulda ran circles around boner. Boner to scared to throw punches in ring. Bradley ud clear winner of every round

Comment

Originally posted by Steven Mccowan View Post
      Lol bradley woulda ran circles around boner. Boner to scared to throw punches in ring. Bradley ud clear winner of every round
      Prior to Pac Bradley 3 I would have agreed. But in that fight he was a pale shadow of the Bradley that went to war with Provod. That Bradley would have gotten SD'd by Broner.

Comment

Why Bradley would beat him..

Give me Bradley/khan and broner vs victor ortiz

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post

A stylistic chess match for the ages. Bradley wouldn't be walking Broner down like he did Rios, and Broner wouldn't be tagging the hell out of Bradley like he did Taylor.

Even in advance age I think Bradley UD's him, but would this have been a good fight on the MayPac or MayGregor undercards as a TMT initiation for Tim?
          Bradley would have whipped Broner 11-1.

Comment

Even if Bradley was washed up he still beats broner easily due to his heart, and will. Bradley has some of the greatest will i've seen in boxing in a long time. That alone should give him the nod over broner, not to mention he's immensely more skilled. Do you think About Burgers would be able to outbox Marquez?

Comment

Prior to Pac Bradley 3 I would have agreed. But in that fight he was a pale shadow of the Bradley that went to war with Provod. That Bradley would have gotten SD'd by Broner.
              nah. Bradley could un retire in 4 yrs and beat boner imo

Comment

Bradley only lost to pacquiao

Broner Lost To Garcia, Porter and Maidana

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                  Why Bradley would beat him..

Give me Bradley/khan and broner vs victor ortiz
                  Ortiz would quit before he got in the ring, he already did against Rios.

Originally posted by Steven Mccowan View Post
                  nah. Bradley could un retire in 4 yrs and beat boner imo
                  That's stretching it. We've seen slippage from Bradley even now. If it happened now, yes Bradley wins, but there's no chance a 36+ Bradley beats Broner. Especially if Atlas is in the corner.

Comment

Ortiz would quit before he got in the ring, he already did against Rios.

That's stretching it. We've seen slippage from Bradley even now. If it happened now, yes Bradley wins, but there's no chance a 36+ Bradley beats Broner. Especially if Atlas is in the corner.
                    I guess you hold boner at a higher level than me.

Comment

Working...
                    X