No announcement yet.

TV recommendation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TV recommendation

I have a 70" Sony that is only two years old and it broke after I threw the remote on the screen like an idiot. Old school TVs were sturdy and wouldn't have this problem but ones these days are flimsy as hell.

I'm upgrading to 75-80"..

What would you recommend?

LG tv's get a good rep over here in the UK. my old man has an LG 4k tv and the picture on it puts my sony 4k tele to shame

Comment

I'd recommend a screen guard for your tv..

Comment

Just go to amazon and type whatever size TV size you want and look at the reviews. They have the largest database for reviews so it narrows it down pretty easily, and you don't have to buy it from their either. Can always go to Bestbuy or whatever.

Comment

whatever it is make sure its oled.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
            I have a 70" Sony that is only two years old and it broke after I threw the remote on the screen like an idiot. Old school TVs were sturdy and wouldn't have this problem but ones these days are flimsy as hell.

I'm upgrading to 75-80"..

What would you recommend?
            Forget the tv and just keep watching deez nutz wap yo chin, you spinel bifida lookin ass *****

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
              I'd recommend a screen guard for your tv..
              This.

And anger management.

I was a San Diego Chargers fan, so my remote and my TV came close to meeting each other head on every Sunday.

Comment

Working...
              X