No announcement yet.

Any CaneloGGG Beer Rebates?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any CaneloGGG Beer Rebates?

Any CaneloGGG Beer rebates or promo codes?

Gonna throw a fight party at the crib.

How does the Tecate rebate work exactly? You order the PPV and then mail in the Tecate rebate form or something?

Anybody do this before?

Thanks fam

Bump???????

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
      Any CaneloGGG Beer rebates or promo codes?

Gonna throw a fight party at the crib.

How does the Tecate rebate work exactly? You order the PPV and then mail in the Tecate rebate form or something?

Anybody do this before?

Thanks fam
      correct. you have to include copy of your receipt and the upc (barcode) from the cardboard box the beer comes in.

Tecate is also offering its famous, national mail-in-rebate program where if consumers 21+ buy two 12-packs of Tecate or Tecate Light from their local grocery and/or liquor store and send in the HBO Pay-Per-View® proof-of-purchase, they'll receive $20 back, or buy one 12-pack from their local convenience store and send in the HBO Pay-Per-View® proof-of-purchase to receive $15 back.

Comment

Originally posted by BlakBread904 View Post
        correct. you have to include copy of your receipt and the upc (barcode) from the cardboard box the beer comes in.

Tecate is also offering its famous, national mail-in-rebate program where if consumers 21+ buy two 12-packs of Tecate or Tecate Light from their local grocery and/or liquor store and send in the HBO Pay-Per-View® proof-of-purchase, they'll receive $20 back, or buy one 12-pack from their local convenience store and send in the HBO Pay-Per-View® proof-of-purchase to receive $15 back.
        Green K for the info bro. But damn you gotta buy 2 12 packs for a $20 rebate? WTF? I don't even like Tecate lol. Too bad its not Guiness or something I like.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
          Green K for the info bro. But damn you gotta buy 2 12 packs for a $20 rebate? WTF? I don't even like Tecate lol. Too bad its not Guiness or something I like.
          You can consume the beer, then return it the next day filled with piss lol and say they all came like that. I did that once lol. You'll keep the discount and get full refund for beer.

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
            You can consume the beer, then return it the next day filled with piss lol and say they all came like that. I did that once lol. You'll keep the discount and get full refund for beer.
            ducktales

Comment

Working...
            X