No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shawn Porter Withdraws From Thomas Dulorme Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shawn Porter Withdraws From Thomas Dulorme Clash

Former world champion and top welterweight contender "Showtime'' Shawn Porter has pulled out of the welterweight battle against former title challenger Thomas Dulorme that headlines the Mayweather vs. McGregor preliminary bouts presented by Mayweather Promotions on FOX and FOX Deportes Saturday, Aug. 26 from T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I guess Porter is out now until 2018. This guy just cant get it together.

Comment

The fight I was most looking forward to this weekend. Are you serious lol ****.

Comment

Condolences to the Porter family.

I think this means Danny vs Porter later on this year!

Comment

Wtf... He was getting no media coverage I'd say that's more of a reason to pull out

Ugas making a name for himself

Comment

Well f#ck, Porter finally gets to keep it moving & outside the ring sh^t gets in the way. Respect to the Porter family in regards to whoever passed away.

And sucks for Dulorme who's now gotta face spoiler Ugas on 9 days notice lmfao. Might have to throw some money on Ugas cuz he's always in shape & ain't no joke & likely to be a solid dog here.

Comment

Thats a shame but family first. Condolences to the Porter family

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
                Wtf... He was getting no media coverage I'd say that's more of a reason to pull out
                What sorta media coverage are you expecting on the undercard of the biggest fight in boxing history (or 2nd biggest if it flops)? The only coverage he was gonna get was during his actual fight & being able to look good to a bunch of casuals. That was the reward for being on this undercard.

Comment

Condolences. Who died though?

Comment

A pity he will miss out on the biggest combat sports event in history, but condolensces.

Comment

Working...
                    X