Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley Skeete Vows To Chase Down Jeff Horn Title Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bradley Skeete Vows To Chase Down Jeff Horn Title Fight

British Welterweight ruler Bradley Skeete still has his eyes on Jeff Horn after the Aussie became World Champion in July. 'The Hornet' outfought boxing legend Manny Pacquiao in a bloody battle before 51,000 fans in Brisbane on July 1st to pull off a huge upset.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I would give Skeete a good shot at outboxing Horn

Comment

No disrespect but I've never heard of this guy. No one wants to see Horn run around with that belt longer than necessary. If Pac doesn't do him in this time, Crawford will catch up to him

Comment

Originally posted by FLEX U.K View Post
        I would give Skeete a good shot at outboxing Horn
        He would but does not mean Skeete is great, why does he not call out Errol Spence or Keith Thurman.

I would even accept Amir Khan and I was Amir i would look at him who else can he fight that want knock him spark out.

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
          He would but does not mean Skeete is great, why does he not call out Errol Spence or Keith Thurman.

I would even accept Amir Khan and I was Amir i would look at him who else can he fight that want knock him spark out.
          Think its because he has a high ranking with the WBO so Horn is the most realistic opportunity he's gonna get at a world title shot. I'd have any of the other belt holders at 147 beating him without too many problems

Comment

Good luck to Skeete in that chase. I think TR gots that belt on lock and by the time Skeete gets lined up for a shot Crawford will hold the belt and Skeete might not appreciate the opportunity as much lol.

Comment

Surely a Skeete/Eggington rematch is in order!

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
                Because Skeete is smart. He's going after the #1 Welterweight in the World. That's what you're supposed to do.

Comment

Working...
                X