Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SHAOLIN DILDOE TESTER vs BUTLER. Who wins 1- 1 basketball game?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] SHAOLIN DILDOE TESTER vs BUTLER. Who wins 1- 1 basketball game?

I think BUTLER would take it to Shaolin Dildo on an 8 ft rim.
    Butler has more basketball experience, while Dildo Sword has only handled nut sac balls.

Lol. What if they are the same people

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
      I doubt they are, I believe Butler is a 6 figure Pinoy, and DildoSword is a flaming ABC ****.

Another big difference is Butler achieved the American Dream, and Sword is a pot head whose parents expected so much more.

Comment

Lol @ 8ft rim.

I got money on B.utler, he was a high school varsity b-ball star in PI. The average height on the team is only 5'2", but experience counts for something.

B.utler played ball against midgets in high school. Shaolin Sword just plays with midget balls (his own actually).

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
          I'm sure B.utler is a legit person at this point. He makes a lot of posts on here and has never broke character once.

I'm pretty sure Shaolin Sword is someone's alt. No one can be that big of a fa*got.

Comment

SS.

He's had so many BBCs in his mouth that he must've sucked out some basketball skills along with all that semen. It's just a scientific fact and common sense really.

Female **** stars are pretty good ball players too.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
              SS.

He's had so many BBCs in his mouth that he must've sucked out some basketball skills along with all that semen. It's just a scientific fact and common sense really.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                SS.

You got a good point. Shaolin Dildo sustains himself on BBC jizz.
                He swears by the stuff. He might give butler a run for his money on the court.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                  I'm pretty sure Shaolin Sword is someone's alt. No one can be that big of a fa*got.
                  He's a SafeSpace alt.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    I think BUTLER would take it to Shaolin Dildo on an 8 ft rim.
                    Butler has more basketball experience, while Dildo Sword has only handled nut sac balls.
                    The winner? Fuk prolly each other's butt hole as one minute in theyd end up having gay sex.

Let me know when the game starts.

Comment

Working...
                    X