Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's up with this clear irrational hate for Broner?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's up with this clear irrational hate for Broner?

You guys on NSB just can't accept that a black man can become successful in 2017. What? You don't like him because he physically assaults strangers for money? That he is a cretin who stunts in Walmart and beefs with his daddy Floyd every other week like a child? Because he talks all this **** and loses to every top fighter he's been in with? No. It's clear what drives you to hate on such a pure, wholesome, intelligent, wealthy African American like Adrien Broner.

It rhymes with Din Bolor.

Edit: He's also a racist.
    Last edited by Vegemil; 06-25-2017, 12:50 PM.

He said some pretty racist stuff about Eloy Perez being Mexican. I can't support someone who keeps spreading racism.

If Canelo and Jr. said some racist **** like Broner, I would find it very hard to support them too.

Comment

Originally posted by Pechorin View Post
      He said some pretty racist stuff about Eloy Perez being Mexican. I can't support someone who keeps spreading racism.

If Canelo and Jr. said some racist **** like Broner, I would find it very hard to support them too.
      Thanks forgot about how he was a racist as well.

Comment

First off, what he's doing is 100% illegal, a federal offense.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/333

Originally posted by 18 U.S. Code § 333 - Mutilation of national bank obligations
        Whoever mutilates, cuts, defaces, disfigures, or perforates, or unites or cements together, or does any other thing to any bank bill, draft, note, or other evidence of debt issued by any national banking association, or Federal Reserve bank, or the Federal Reserve System, with intent to render such bank bill, draft, note, or other evidence of debt unfit to be reissued, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than six months, or both.
        But because of his status, he got no punishment.

Drunk driving: no real punishment.

Beating the crap out of some guy over a bowling bet: no real punishment.

Ducking warrants: no real punishment.

He's self destructive and is not made to answer for his crimes. Yet they'll gladly lock up Wesley Snipes for not filing taxes.

Comment

Hes an idiot thats why, but i actually think he can beat mikey. Styles make fights.

Comment

via GIPHY

Comment

He WAS young doe.

It's 2017 and should be forgiven.

He more mature now doe.

Comment

Irrational? The guys does hatable things, clearly. I think people hate how dumb he is

Comment

I dont hat Broner.. he actually won my respect after the Maidana fight. Even though he got beat, he showed me that he is no punk when the going gets tough. He bit down and fought back instead of backing down.

That is good enough for me. Broner may be alot of things but he got heart and thats all that matters to me.

Win , lose or draw, he isnt going down without a fight and i respect that.

As long as you get down and get your hits in, i respect that.

Comment

We all know why...

Comment

Working...
                    X