No announcement yet.

Do SJWs hate Canelo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do SJWs hate Canelo?

I've earmarked the "liberal" "SJW" types on this forum.

Noticed they seem to have some hatred towards Canelo. Why?

Mainly seems to be centred around the fact that you want to bum him because he's from south of the border but on the other hand he has racist ginger skin.

So is it that? Or has he said something un PC? He only speaks in Spanish so I wouldn't know.

Why have you earmarked the "liberals"?

C+ troll thread. Your grade my go up or down based on your answer to the above question.

Comment

He's a non-English speaking minority so the SJWs would be right behind him. Being a pale ginger in a country full of hispanics makes him a minority even in his own country. So again, he's an SJWs dream.

Comment

Originally posted by Celtic Hammer View Post
        He's a non-English speaking minority so the SJWs would be right behind him. Being a pale ginger in a country full of hispanics makes him a minority even in his own country. So again, he's an SJWs dream.
        But wouldn't his white skin give him white privilege in America? I say he loses a few victim points because of that

Comment

They don't like Canelo or Golovkin but they seem to hope Canelo wins because it will be 'like floyd winning'.

Comment

what is a SJW?

Comment

I don't know if that's how SJWs work. Look at the oppressed whites in South Africa and Zimbabwe. The SJWs are revelling with glee at their deaths at the hands of the non white establishment.

I feel that by virtue of his ginger skin and hair it's clear that Canelo has genes that are that of the evil colonialists. Therefore he's probably a racist himself.

However it must create a moral and emotional dilemma for the SJWs as they also need to be seen to support him as he's Spanish speaking and from south of the border. I feel people hate what they don't understand and this is why so many liberals on NSB want GGG to win.

Unfortunately for them Canelo is not going to be GGG's bum number 38 and this ginger racist is going to school him.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                what is a SJW?
                Social Justice Warrior. White liberal idiots who want everyone to be simultaneously a raging gay and also Muslim.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                  what is a SJW?
                  SuperJumanjiWarrior

Comment

Idk, some liberals are rooting for Canelo. Some for GGG.

OPs point has no basis in reality it seems

Comment

Working...
                    X