Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Trainer Concerned: McGregor Has Crazy, Weird Power

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather Trainer Concerned: McGregor Has Crazy, Weird Power

Nate Jones, assistant trainer to five division world champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. (49-0, 26 KOs), is worried that UFC superstar Conor McGregor (21-3 MMA, 9-1 UFC) - who has a temper - might get so frustrated that he might resort to illegal mixed martial arts maneuvers.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hahahahahahahaha! These fools crack me the fuck up!

Comment

They're really selling this.

Comment

Other than the McGregor has crazy, weird power, and angles he really didn't say anything wrong. He must be taking a page out of Roach's playbook.

Comment

Who is training Floyd for this fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
            Who is training Floyd for this fight?
            Not his dad from the look of things

Comment

Wow, talk about saying anything to sell the fight? What I want to know is what fool is gng to blow cash on this fight so I can watch This murder ?

Comment

60/40 McGregor

Comment

Originally posted by bigdog0331 View Post
                  Wow, talk about saying anything to sell the fight? What I want to know is what fool is gng to blow cash on this fight so I can watch This murder ?
                  Larryxxx....

Comment

He couldn't even knockout Diaz with MMA gloves on and hit him clean plenty of times. He only knocked out small guys. Guys who have boxed their entire lives can barely get a clean shot in on mayweather. Mosley and Maidana caught him about as clean as possible he took it adjusted and dominated. This clown will be lucky to hit him at all. Pointless fight

Comment

Working...
                    X