No announcement yet.

I think it's fair to say....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think it's fair to say....

that Spence is just the bigger version of Porter. That if he had the same size his fights would end up in numerous head butts?
    How many times did the Brook fight end up in clinches?
    A good boxer strikes, get out, strike, out and move, rinse and repeat. Spence/Porter box initially, and if they can't get anything from the exchanges they impose their will, brawl and force themselves in by hook or by crook.
    Then try to get something out of the clinch...being more comfortable and safe in that state.
    Last edited by rickJen; 05-29-2017, 11:39 AM.

I think it's fair to say, you know very little about boxing.

Comment

I was waiting for at least 10 seconds of UNINTERRUPTED exchanges. I saw none, except probably in one later round where both were in a heated mode.

Comment

LOL at these ALT Accounts

Comment

Horrible analogy.

I like Porter, but he fights like he gots a depth perception problem & smothers his own punches which is why his 2 best KO W's are an older & post-prime Paulie & Berto.

Spence is just used to moving forward & Brook wasn't having it so much + was doing most of the holding in particularly early & late when it was almost exclusively him holding.

Comment

Lol, I thought the same thing. Spence and Porter don't fight alike at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              Had me in tears. Wtf is this dude chatting about. Rinse and repeat. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                LOL oh sh^t didn't even catch that start date on this cat. I'm slipping.

Comment

Note that I didn't say anything negative about both fighters. A win is a win is a win. And I like Porter in the Thurman fight. I was impressed. He went back to his old self in the Berto fight.

Re watch the Porter-Thurman fight folks. It's a shining moment for Shaun.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                    Lol...... it's a lot this month.

Comment

Working...
                    X