Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is Andre Berto the worst boxer in history to consistently get million dollar paydays?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is Andre Berto the worst boxer in history to consistently get million dollar paydays?

Cuz I can't think of any other fighter to receive such good money for accomplishing nothing. His best wins are a shot Ortiz and Yan Zevic. Since 2009, this guy has been on the literal gravy train, consistently getting million dollar pay days.

He even got 1.2mil for the Porter fight, more than Porter.

Kenny Rainford takes the cake for me as the worst big name superstar fighter to continually get massive paydays for such a **** fighter, his whole meteoric rise was beating a shot, hung over Brian Sutherland, not to mention Kenny avoided VADA and was roided beyond levels we'd ever be able to comprehend

Comment

That's Berto's reward that Haymon gives him for being loyal. A lot of people don't know that Berto was one of the very fight signings that Haymon made and Berto stayed with him through thick and thin. That's why he gets paid this much.

Comment

"First of all, i'd like to say thank you Al Haymon!!!"

Last edited by Silky-Flow; 05-29-2017, 06:55 AM.

Comment

Yup, he is the worst boxer to continually get big pay outs.

Comment

Good for him, I guess

Comment

Amir Khan is another one. He can beat guys with zero power but as soon as he faces a decent puncher its lights out. Fking Algieri had him doing the stanky leg in the first round of their fight. Yet the dude hangs around not even fighting and gets massive pay days for some reason. Cause he got fast hands doe.

Comment

I was also going to say khan...and i expect in a couple of years we will be saying this about broner if he can stay alive and out of jail.

Comment

Gabe rosado
                  Sometimes it pays to be a journeyman with 1 decent win and close fights with champions

Comment

Berto and Chavez jr

Comment

Working...
                    X