Pacquiao via KO
    13.04%
    Spence via Decision
    9.78%
    Pacquiso via Decision
    25.00%
    Draw
    1.09%

Big fan of pacman, but his time is over. His mind is all over the place and offers about 25% to boxing, he's not hungry to prove anything. He doesn't even know who these young guns are. He doesn't research/study on who he wants to beat and get credit for. Their backgrounds and style. These young guns are dedicated and has all the desire to KO him. Pacman treats it purely like another day in the office nowadays.

Spence by KO.

Comment

I'm inclined to say Spence but Manny is deceptively quick and awkward to hit. Plus, he hits a hell of a lot harder than Kell Brook.
      Overall, I think Pac is a few years old for this one. Errol Spence by decision.

Comment

Spence ends Pacquiao

Comment

Spence needs to tighten his defense before I can pick him over even a past prime Pacquiao. I'm a huge fan and I picked him to stop Brook but he ate some dumb shots early. Luckily Brook isn't a big puncher but Pac or Thurman could have the power to drop him

Comment

Pacquiao is not fighting anyone with this kind of KO power. We already know Spence can take a punch and Pacquiao hasn't KO'd anyone this decade. Pacquiao can possibly outbox Spence but the pressure would be too great even if he was able to eek out a win.

Comment

im sure manny is still fast as fuk and hes faced bigger guys before. See how he looks vs horn

Comment

Spence, Pac is older smaller, and slower how hard is it to predict?

Pac wont even get passed Horn, fighters age man.

Pac is fighting a guy who is the same height as Spence and probably weighs more, I dont even see Pac coming out on top in this fight.

Spence is long, strong, and hits hard.

A real superfight is Spence vs Crawford, both the same height, and I think Crawford actually walks around pretty big too, its crazy how Crawford was able to make 135 when he weighs 165 walking around.

Spence walks around at 170 he is still young but he can make that weight in a year or two it might get harder for him though to sap down I see Spence capping off at 154. That is the fight I want to see in two years time.

All the young dogs are calling Pacman out for a reason, big money fight, and Pac is the easiest fight to win. Horn is coming with that hunger and heat, Thurman, Crawford, Spence all want Pacquiao for a reason thats the best fight to get easy win low risk high reward, all of them knock Pac out.

Comment

Spence knocks him out with a jab like Rios was supposed to do

Comment

I think its more competitive than people think. Pacman will have no problems finding Spence if his D is spotty like that. Hes going to try to come forward vs Pacman and thats probably a worst strategy than letting Pac come to him. Pacman fights better going back. Not saying Pacquiao wins but I wouldn't be surprised if he pulled off the upset.

Comment

Working...
                    X