Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kell Brook Weighs in at 146 ; Errol Spence Comes in at 146

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kell Brook Weighs in at 146 ; Errol Spence Comes in at 146

The hard part, especially for Kell Brook, is over.

Brook and Errol Spence Jr. both made weight Friday afternoon in Sheffield, England, for their IBF welterweight title fight Saturday night at Bramall Lane.

The 31-year-old Brook weighed in at 146 pounds on the British Boxing Board of Control scale at Sheffield City Hall, just under the welterweight limit. The 27-year-old Spence came in at 146 pounds.

Neither fighter can add more than 10 pounds over the welterweight limit (157 pounds) before the IBF's second-day weigh-in Saturday morning.
    [Click Here To Read More]

It's on!!!!war Brooooook

Comment

Good for Brook...When the fight was first announced I thought he would have hard time making the weight. Can't wait for tomorrow. I favor Spence but Brook showed me heart and skills when he fought triple G. It should be a fun while it lasts.

Comment

I had a premonition of a 2nd round KO.

Comment

Both seem ready in what should be a great fight... I think it's the load is on Brook to make the fight... I go with Spence to win late round TKO..

Comment

Comment

Kell looks very focused and ready. Both guys do.

Chocolate brownies are coming all night baybeh

Comment

both look in great shape.

No excuses now.

Comment

Brooke should do what Jacobs did not show up for the 2nd weigh in

Comment

I thought Spence looked quite intimidated at the face off. He was looking down and to the side. Brook looked like he wants to kill him. This has to be good. Brook by KO rd5.

Comment

Working...
                    X