There will be no U.K. Fans here after Saturday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There will be no U.K. Fans here after Saturday

For obvious reasons lol.. please guys stick around we need y'all

I'm going to be unbearable for at least a month after this fight. My blood is boiling. I can't wait.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
      There will be no U.K. Fans here after Saturday

For obvious reasons lol.. please guys stick around we need y'all
      ... did you see U.K. fans rooting for Brook in big numbers, here?...

Comment

If nipples wins, most British fans will congratulate him, i will.

Comment

We'll be here to make sure you never forget what happens to Hypejob Spencer ever again, especially when you all jump on the next bandwagon.

That kid is super drained and struggling to make weight whilst KB is looking a picture of health. Kids getting outboxed and stopped late.

Comment

Originally posted by JACK1190 View Post
            We'll be here to make sure you never forget what happens to Hypejob Spencer ever again, especially when you all jump on the next bandwagon.

That kid is super drained and struggling to make weight whilst KB is looking a picture of health. Kids getting outboxed and stopped late.
            Lol super drained? Brook has been drained since a month ago, cutting muscle isn't healthy.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
              If nipples wins, most British fans will congratulate him, i will.
              Lool I live in the UK and like both guys and will be here regardless of who wins.... I think the OP is referring to Laced and bigdramashow, I'd hate to be either of those 2 if Spence wins but if he doesn't then they're going to rule the forum for at least a month.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                Lol super drained? Brook has been drained since a month ago, cutting muscle isn't healthy.
                Nah. When he made 160 he just cut less weight.

Was at the public workout yesterday and Spencer was dry as ****. watched a few videos on YouTube from yesterday and he looks really bad, had all white **** in the corner of his mouth when he was doing an interview. Kell looked perfect, even Bellew commented on it and he was sweating lots so he's hydrated. Spence on the other hand is dry.

Also Spencer even commented that Kell looks big and looks like he's making the weight easy in this video worrying times for Spencer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28BlcKedVE0&t=235s

Comment

Originally posted by JACK1190 View Post
                  Nah. When he made 160 he just cut less weight.

Was at the public workout yesterday and Spencer was dry as ****. watched a few videos on YouTube from yesterday and he looks really bad, had all white **** in the corner of his mouth when he was doing an interview. Kell looked perfect, even Bellew commented on it and he was sweating lots so he's hydrated. Spence on the other hand is dry.

Also Spencer even commented that Kell looks big and looks like he's making the weight easy in this video worrying times for Spencer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28BlcKedVE0&t=235s
                  Imagine brook in Texas it would be the same, all that matters is if brook can avoid the body punishment which from what I seen his whole camp has not acknowledged thus far..

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                    I'm going to be unbearable for at least a month after this fight. My blood is boiling. I can't wait.
                    You're pretty much unbearable as it is now.

Comment

Working...
                    X