Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joshua vs Ortiz - WBA Nov.- who you gotz!?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joshua vs Ortiz - WBA Nov.- who you gotz!?

Joshua by Close Decision
    4.76%
    Joshua by Wide Decision
    0.00%
    Joshua by KO 1-4
    14.29%
    Joshua by KO 5-8
    33.33%
    Joshua by KO 9-12
    14.29%
    Ortiz by Close Decision
    4.76%
    Ortiz by Wide Decision
    0.00%
    Ortiz by KO 1-4
    0.00%
    Ortiz by KO 5-8
    23.81%
    Ortiz by KO 9-12
    4.76%

Joshua KO'z the old man in 3 or less.

Comment

November ! Where' you sourcing your info from may I ask ?

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
        November ! Where' you sourcing your info from may I ask ?
        Joshua vs Klitschko II needs to happen. As far as I know, what was reported, those two Marquee names are the only reason Ortiz didn't get priority after facing the winner. If Joshua fights someone else, I expect that to be Ortiz. I'm sure Haymon has the power and resources to make the WBA feel suspect. How do you think Jacobs and GGG WBA happened

#WBA

Comment

He won't be fighting Ortiz in Nov. ANY risky fights will be big-money only. I guarantee you. If he's going to fight a non-draw, it's going to be an easy one. That's the Hearn way.

As far as hypotheticals go, I'd have to see who Ortiz fights next. If he gets a good, stiff fight in before Joshua, I fight take Ortiz. If he stayed shelved or took a garbage fight, I may lean toward Joshua.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
            Joshua vs Klitschko II needs to happen. As far as I know, what was reported, those two Marquee names are the only reason Ortiz didn't get priority after facing the winner. If Joshua fights someone else, I expect that to be Ortiz. I'm sure Haymon has the power and resources to make the WBA feel suspect. How do you think Jacobs and GGG WBA happened

#WBA
            Pulev is next up on the mandatory rotation then Ortiz, AJ has been given an optional defence by the WBA, whether that will be Pulev for the ibf or the Klitschko rematch i am unsure, one thing is certain though, Ortiz will not be fighting for the WBA super title this year he should target Wilder for the WBC as it is beginning to appear Stiverne will not be fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
              Pulev is next up on the mandatory rotation then Ortiz, AJ has been given an optional defence by the WBA, whether that will be Pulev for the ibf or the Klitschko rematch i am unsure, one thing is certain though, Ortiz will not be fighting for the WBA super title this year he should target Wilder for the WBC as it is beginning to appear Stiverne will not be fighting.
              As long as Whyte, Stiverne or Klitschko within WBC dibbs then i agree about next year, we'll hear rotation from those names first with a WBC crack, which ironically that'll keep Wilder busy with some names we want, but I thought the WBA had ordered Nov for Ortiz or else Haymon will advise legal action, if that's bluff or not, who knows,

Comment

Ortiz has been too inactive. And when he's fought, it's been against no one near the level of Joshua. Hate to say it, but I don't think Luis has a prayer against the champ at this point. He needs to build up to have a chance. Then again, Ortiz is getting older by the day, so he may never be ready.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                  Ortiz has been too inactive. And when he's fought, it's been against no one near the level of Joshua. Hate to say it, but I don't think Luis has a prayer against the champ at this point. He needs to build up to have a chance. Then again, Ortiz is getting older by the day, so he may never be ready.
                  Corrie Sanders obliterated Wlad in a 9 month lay off, you think Ortiz could pull of the same on a young gun? #Southpaw, Heavy Hitter

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
                    Corrie Sanders obliterated Wlad in a 9 month lay off, you think Ortiz could pull of the same on a young gun? #Southpaw, Heavy Hitter
                    Are we talking possibilities or probabilities? People hit the lottery all the time. Do you know anyone that has? Lol Any decent heavyweight has a chance, however small. That doesn't make them worth betting on. I'd like to see Ortiz fight one or two decent heavies before tangling with Joshua, or any top heavyweight.

Comment

Working...
                    X