Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Boxing History

Old 05-26-2006, 06:07 PM #1
Banned

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
tommyhearns804 has a reputation beyond reputetommyhearns804 has a reputation beyond reputetommyhearns804 has a reputation beyond reputetommyhearns804 has a reputation beyond reputetommyhearns804 has a reputation beyond reputetommyhearns804 has a reputation beyond reputetommyhearns804 has a reputation beyond reputetommyhearns804 has a reputation beyond reputetommyhearns804 has a reputation beyond reputetommyhearns804 has a reputation beyond reputetommyhearns804 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 48,438.00
Default What heavyweight or so called heavyweight had the most padded record.

As i was saying in another post about Dempsey and how half of his wins in his career were over guys making their pro debuts or had less than 3 wins at the time they fought Dempsey.Just look at boxrec.com.17 fights i believe against guys making their pro debuts another 15 against guys who only had a couple of fights.Add that to the fact the man wasn't a heavyweight to began with just a fighter who weighed about 190 and for the most part fought guys who were smaller than that.And the fact the ducked every black fighter period and even his knockout percentage is inflated by those little gloves fighters wore back then i dont see how any sane boxing fan can even say Dempsey was even good at fighting guys his own size..
tommyhearns804 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-28-2006, 09:46 AM #2
zipper!

joeytrimble has a reputation beyond reputejoeytrimble has a reputation beyond reputejoeytrimble has a reputation beyond reputejoeytrimble has a reputation beyond reputejoeytrimble has a reputation beyond reputejoeytrimble has a reputation beyond reputejoeytrimble has a reputation beyond reputejoeytrimble has a reputation beyond reputejoeytrimble has a reputation beyond reputejoeytrimble has a reputation beyond reputejoeytrimble has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 80,187.00

now your talking !
joeytrimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2006, 09:04 PM #3
Undisputed Champion

Heckler has a reputation beyond reputeHeckler has a reputation beyond reputeHeckler has a reputation beyond reputeHeckler has a reputation beyond reputeHeckler has a reputation beyond reputeHeckler has a reputation beyond reputeHeckler has a reputation beyond reputeHeckler has a reputation beyond reputeHeckler has a reputation beyond reputeHeckler has a reputation beyond reputeHeckler has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 43,864.08

how about... GEORGE FOREMAN.
Heckler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2006, 09:47 PM #4
Undisputed Champion

LondonRingRules has a reputation beyond reputeLondonRingRules has a reputation beyond reputeLondonRingRules has a reputation beyond reputeLondonRingRules has a reputation beyond reputeLondonRingRules has a reputation beyond reputeLondonRingRules has a reputation beyond reputeLondonRingRules has a reputation beyond reputeLondonRingRules has a reputation beyond reputeLondonRingRules has a reputation beyond reputeLondonRingRules has a reputation beyond reputeLondonRingRules has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 74,087.38
A new boxing encyclopedia for your collection. Not that you need it! - BattlingNelson 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommyhearns804
As i was saying in another post about Dempsey and how half of his wins in his career were over guys making their pro debuts or had less than 3 wins at the time they fought Dempsey.Just look at boxrec.com.17 fights i believe against guys making their pro debuts another 15 against guys who only had a couple of fights.Add that to the fact the man wasn't a heavyweight to began with just a fighter who weighed about 190 and for the most part fought guys who were smaller than that.And the fact the ducked every black fighter period and even his knockout percentage is inflated by those little gloves fighters wore back then i dont see how any sane boxing fan can even say Dempsey was even good at fighting guys his own size..
** Just when we think you can't get any dumber, YOU do.

Boxrec has incomplete records for most foreign fighters and early US fighters. They admit this. When have you admitted to ignorance?
LondonRingRules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2006, 11:13 PM #5
Banned

tommyhearns804 has a reputation beyond reputetommyhearns804 has a reputation beyond reputetommyhearns804 has a reputation beyond reputetommyhearns804 has a reputation beyond reputetommyhearns804 has a reputation beyond reputetommyhearns804 has a reputation beyond reputetommyhearns804 has a reputation beyond reputetommyhearns804 has a reputation beyond reputetommyhearns804 has a reputation beyond reputetommyhearns804 has a reputation beyond reputetommyhearns804 has a reputation beyond repute

Heckler how about you suck my big black dong.And on that note i put another ignorant racist on ignore.
Old 05-28-2006, 11:16 PM #6
zipper!

joeytrimble has a reputation beyond reputejoeytrimble has a reputation beyond reputejoeytrimble has a reputation beyond reputejoeytrimble has a reputation beyond reputejoeytrimble has a reputation beyond reputejoeytrimble has a reputation beyond reputejoeytrimble has a reputation beyond reputejoeytrimble has a reputation beyond reputejoeytrimble has a reputation beyond reputejoeytrimble has a reputation beyond reputejoeytrimble has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 80,187.00

i'd call tommyhearns a hipocrit but he was just downing joe louis so that'd be invalid

i agree though with his dempsey remarks...call me ignorant all you want i just wasnt impressed ...takes more then beating the piss out of a non moveing target in willard to impress me
joeytrimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2006, 11:23 PM #7
Banned

Da Iceman has a reputation beyond reputeDa Iceman has a reputation beyond reputeDa Iceman has a reputation beyond reputeDa Iceman has a reputation beyond reputeDa Iceman has a reputation beyond reputeDa Iceman has a reputation beyond reputeDa Iceman has a reputation beyond reputeDa Iceman has a reputation beyond reputeDa Iceman has a reputation beyond reputeDa Iceman has a reputation beyond reputeDa Iceman has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,258,653.00

mike tyson, jim jeffries, all early white heavy champions.
Da Iceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2006, 11:39 PM #8
Banned

Joey buddy Joe Louis did fight alot of easy fights.He ducked all black men until his last 2 fights but he still fought better people than Jack Dempsey.I never seen a fighter who fought 17 fights against people making their pro debuts.
Every fighter fights some easy fights to began their career.Nothing is wrong with that.But i believe Dempsey's first 10 fights were against people who had 0 pro wins.And yet you asked most of people here about him and they will tell you this clown Dempsey is one of the greatest fighters of all time.I wonder what they base this on.Him being white or him fighting more bums in his career than any other fighter i know of who became world champion in any weight class.
In Foreman's 3rd pro fight he fought the tough and rugged Chuck Wepner.A man Ali would fight for the title years later.In Foreman's 12th fight i believe he fought Chuvalo another man Ali gave a title shot too.In Foreman's 15 or so fight he fought Peralta one the most underrated fighters in boxing history probably.A guy who finished his career with a record of something like 99 wins and 9 loses.Did Foreman fight alot of easy opponents to began his career?Sure he did but no more than a Ali or Tyson or any other young top prospect.
I made this post because i wanted to see you if you people go do more than just repeat yourselfs.Don't just give me the same people over and over.Find a new person with a padded record.Try as you may you will never find a fighter with a more padded record in the history of boxing who became champion.The only person who was worse that i fought was Lamar Clark.But this guy never became champion.Just look how many fighters who had 0 wins when this man fought them.40 or so guys had 0 wins when he fought him.Man this guy sucked.
Old 05-29-2006, 05:04 AM #9
Contender

ricecrispi has a reputation beyond reputericecrispi has a reputation beyond reputericecrispi has a reputation beyond reputericecrispi has a reputation beyond reputericecrispi has a reputation beyond reputericecrispi has a reputation beyond reputericecrispi has a reputation beyond reputericecrispi has a reputation beyond reputericecrispi has a reputation beyond reputericecrispi has a reputation beyond reputericecrispi has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 14,719.00

I wouldn't totally dismissed Jack Dempsey. Many famous trainers and guys who know a lot about boxing place him up there for a reason but I wouldn't know why. I'd place him at 5 or 6. But I hardly seen the guy fight except for the bad clips and reading or hearing things.

Plus rules were different back then so it's hard to compare back in the days with today. Smaller gloves and no neutral corner.....
ricecrispi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2006, 08:31 AM #10
Undisputed Champion

LondonRingRules has a reputation beyond reputeLondonRingRules has a reputation beyond reputeLondonRingRules has a reputation beyond reputeLondonRingRules has a reputation beyond reputeLondonRingRules has a reputation beyond reputeLondonRingRules has a reputation beyond reputeLondonRingRules has a reputation beyond reputeLondonRingRules has a reputation beyond reputeLondonRingRules has a reputation beyond reputeLondonRingRules has a reputation beyond reputeLondonRingRules has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 74,087.38
A new boxing encyclopedia for your collection. Not that you need it! - BattlingNelson 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommyhearns804
Heckler how about you suck my big black dong.And on that note i put another ignorant racist on ignore.
** Boys and grrls, the above we all know belong on the "alternate lifestyle" board which is where dear Hearnsy should be doing his/her/it's trolling.

Hearnsy makes a good proof of the theory of diminishing intelligence of noggin to increasing rump mass ratio, commonly expressed as N/R=I, or 3lbs/200lbs=0.01333. Meaning of course that 98.666% of the population is smarter than Hearnsy and amazingly only 1.333% of the population manages to be dumber!
LondonRingRules is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List