No announcement yet.

Tonight showed me this era is full of Rocky fans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tonight showed me this era is full of Rocky fans

Ya'll think boxing is rock em sock em robots..Joshua got dropped by a 41 year old shot to **** Klit....Fury made Wlad look like a damn fool and he himself is not even that good.. a little movement makes average fighters look terrible..But of course yall call that running instead of skill..Sure the fight was entertaining to casuals but what i saw was an old man capitalizing on a young mans mistakes,,and a young man stopping an old man who had his best days beating up fighters we cant even remember the names of..Wlad fought who he had to fight but who will actually be remembered who he defeated?? I wish Joshua nothing but the best as he is on the right road but please stop overrating this fight

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
    Ya'll think boxing is rock em sock em robots..Joshua got dropped by a 41 year old shot to **** Klit....Fury made Wlad look like a damn fool and he himself is not even that good.. a little movement makes average fighters look terrible..But of course yall call that running instead of skill..Sure the fight was entertaining to casuals but what i saw was an old man capitalizing on a young mans mistakes,,and a young man stopping an old man who had his best days beating up fighters we cant even remember the names of..Wlad fought who he had to fight but who will actually be remembered who he defeated?? I wish Joshua nothing but the best as he is on the right road but please stop overrating this fight
    Larry you a good dad to your kids and I respect you for that.

But shut the fuk up with all this "skills" "rock em sock em robots" ****. Boxing consist of many different styles. If you a true fan you appreciate all styles and applauded the flawed fighters who put more heart, effort, and desire into boxing. Than some wannabe skilled guy who has ego and don't give a fuk about anything but money.

Now stfu.

Comment

Stfu you racist piece of dog poo

Comment

I call bullshit on this. There is nothing like watching two behemoths going at it like we saw. It was a great fight, there is room in boxing for all styles.

Comment

You know what would be cool...if Floyd fought either Klitschko or Joshua...and only for the reason to see them standing together at the the weigh-in.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
            A far better klitschko than the one who faced fury showed up tonight, and i respect him for that. Instead of dismissing him as shot to ****, you should recognize that he showed precisely the things in this fight that people have said he's been lacking his whole career.

Comment

When Joshua gassed himself in the 5th because he put too much energy into dropping Klitschko, it initially seemed his gas tank was exposed a bit. Then getting dropped didn't help the questions surrounding his chin. But, he rebounded well enough in both departments to deserve respect. I'm still kinda indifferent about him because he's devoid of personality. Even his boxing style has nothing interesting about it. But, he earned victory tonight and fought damn hard to get it. AJ proved for the first time that he is a good champ and a real fighter. We've gotta give him that.

Comment

Who doesn't like the Rocky movies that is a boxing fan?

Comment

Well done Larry. Alot of posters ****ting on Fury to serve their agenda. Casuals love a slug fest & a bunch of posters here are that.

Comment

This is the boxing hipster mantra if I ever saw it. AJ was the one behaving more like a prospect by turning it up a notch too much and almost paid the price. That's how it happened but he could've easily ended like up Izu Ugonoh. Yeah, most fans are going to like that type of drama. It's ok to like this. If you're saying that wanting every fight to be like this is BS well then I'll agree with that.

Comment

Working...
                    X