Amir Khan vs. Keith Thurman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amir Khan vs. Keith Thurman

Who ya got?

Am I alone in thinking that Keith does nothing remotely good enough in order to beat Khan? How easily would Khan box his way to a UD?

Of course, I'd pick Thurman by KO because Khan has the ring IQ of a peanut and trades too much. It's as if he fights like Mayweather for four rounds and then turns into Mayorga until he gets KOed.

Fun fight, nonetheless.
    Amir Khan
    38.10%
    Keith Thurman
    61.90%

The poll is expired.

Good style match up for sparring. But one guy has power and the other has the most suspect chin in the division.

Comment

Might sound ridiculous at first, but I've got Khan by decision. Keith's KO's went down significantly when he stepped up in competition and Khan is really good at stealing fights.
      I'd be cheering for Keith but I think Amir takes it by close decision.

Comment

One time second round KO

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          Might sound ridiculous at first, but I've got Khan by decision. Keith's KO's went down significantly when he stepped up in competition and Khan is really good at stealing fights.
          I'd be cheering for Keith but I think Amir takes it by close decision.
          dude, come on. even julio diaz caught khan, pretty sure keith can do way better than that.

Comment

It's just a matter of when, but Khan gets KTFO'd without a doubt against Thurman.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
              dude, come on. even julio diaz caught khan, pretty sure keith can do way better than that.
              What about Maidana losing to Khan? And, Thurman having to run from Guerrero at one point? We can point out all kinds of specific instances but none of them give a conclusive answer.
              I know he's not popular, and I don't like him either, but I'm just being honest, I think Khan has a strong chance at outworking him.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                What about Maidana losing to Khan? And, Thurman having to run from Guerrero at one point? We can point out all kinds of specific instances but I do think Khan has a strong chance at outworking him. I know he's not popular, and I don't like him either, but I'm just being honest.
                well yes, he has a chance at outworking him, but he has to be smart and we know that's too much to ask for khan. he can't help himself

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                  he has to be smart and we know that's too much to ask for khan. he can't help himself
                  We are in absolute agreement there my friend.
                  Not only his quickness to abandon a gameplan, but his business decisions, like skipping Brook and fighting Canelo. How he managed to botch his chances at fighting Floyd and Manny I can only speculate is because they found him too annoying to deal with.

Comment

Thurman and it isn't a close fight in my opinion. They have some common opponents. Who do you think Danny Garcia would bet his money on? Who do you think Diaz would bet on. Thurman has never lost a fight. Khan has lost 4 fights, 3 by KO. Khan lost to Prescott by KO FFS.

Comment

Working...
                    X