Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: Joshua Seems Very Nervous, Hope He Doesn't Freeze

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: Joshua Seems Very Nervous, Hope He Doesn't Freeze

Anthony Joshua weighed in at a career-heaviest for his eagerly anticipated showdown against Wladimir Klitschko on Saturday. The Briton tipped the scales at 250-pounds ahead of facing Klitschko for two versions of the world heavyweight title in front of 90,000 spectators at London's Wembley Stadium.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I like AJ and would love to see him take over and have a big show down with Wilder, that would be awesome... with that being said, I have this really bad feeling Klit is going to knock him out late.����*♂️

Comment

Canelo simultaneously froze and roasted Khan with the overhand. Khan's probably worried Joshua that will steal his thunder, well rest be assured Khan will always be boxing's favorite canvas kisser.

Comment

the more i think about it, im sure wlads going to pull this off.

Comment

How anyone can pick klitschko after his pathetic performance against fury is beyond me

Comment

Originally posted by frantic fighter View Post
            Canelo simultaneously froze and roasted Khan with the overhand. Khan's probably worried Joshua that will steal his thunder, well rest be assured Khan will always be boxing's favorite canvas kisser.
            How did Canelo freeze? He was being out boxed for three rounds by a lighter faster puncher. Then he adjusted, picked his shots to open up the over hand right. Just because a fighter is patient and studies his opponent doesn't mean he is scared or nervous.

Comment

Here's a fool who spent his best fights on his back looking at the lights and now he's criticizing...

Comment

Amir Khanvas smh. He would know, he's been shook his whole career.

Comment

Aj is fine. ABout as relaxed and chilled as can be. He is taking it all in his stride.

Khan needs to get off his arse and have a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by StefanYHU View Post
                    How anyone can pick klitschko after his pathetic performance against fury is beyond me
                    Because styles make fights. Joshua is a much more stationary target than Fury and will be right infront of Wlad, just how Wlad likes it.

The only reason anyone is picking AJ is because Wlad is old. If this was a few years ago, AJ's style would be considered almost tailor made for Wlad.

Comment

Working...
                    X