Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Freddie Roach: Klitschko Will Be Mad, But I'm Picking Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Freddie Roach: Klitschko Will Be Mad, But I'm Picking Joshua

Hall of Fame trainer Freddie Roach is picking IBF heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua to come home with the IBO, WBA world titles, when he faces former division ruler Wladimir Klitschko on Saturday night before a record crowd of 90,000 fans at Wembley in London.

[Click Here To Read More]

I'm with you too Freddie, I've got Joshua as well.

Comment

Originally posted by The Time View Post
      I'm with you too Freddie, I've got Joshua as well.
      im just laughing at the fact that ****roach think wlad will be mad at his pick lol

Comment

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
        im just laughing at the fact that ****roach think wlad will be mad at his pick lol

I know, I was like, what??? Klitschko don't care, he could care less.

Now if it was his trainer Banks saying that, yeah, Klitschko mad.

Lol

Comment

He's probably friends with wlad that's why he said that, but any logical person should be picking Joshua.

Comment

As much as I want to take Klitz??? It's HARD to ignore they are the same size so Klitz won't be able to clinch and drop weight. Klitz also has fought lately against TERRIBLE Heavyweights!!!! And this isn't a Jennings type of undefeated???

My heart says Klitz???

I hope this isn't a Hopkins fall out of the ring moment... I hate to say it but Klitz is most likely going to get KTFO!

Comment

Originally posted by The Time View Post
              I know, I was like, what??? Klitschko don't care, he could care less.

Now if it was his trainer Banks saying that, yeah, Klitschko mad.

Lol
              freddie thinks he is better than emanuel steward and cus damato combined lol

Comment

Never know why people get nostalgic on older boxers. All you have to look at is the Fury fight. People saying that Joshua hasn't been in with anyone as experienced as Wlad. What kind of logic is that? Nor had Fury.

People were dumping all over Fury prior to him winning. He was chinny, he hadn't fought good opponents - specifically he had NEVER been in with anyone as talented as Wlad.

Look at the Fury that fought Wlad. Now look at the Joshua that is fighting Wlad. Who has looked more impressive?

Now add in that Klitschko is 18 months older, all of that time inactive.

I'll be amazed if Klitschko shows us something other than deterioration in timing and athleticism. I'll be amazed if AJ can't beat an older more inferior version of Wlad than we saw 18 months ago.

You can't roll back father time. People here are falling on the hype.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post
                  Never know why people get nostalgic on older boxers. All you have to look at is the Fury fight. People saying that Joshua hasn't been in with anyone as experienced as Wlad. What kind of logic is that? Nor had Fury.

People were dumping all over Fury prior to him winning. He was chinny, he hadn't fought good opponents - specifically he had NEVER been in with anyone as talented as Wlad.

Look at the Fury that fought Wlad. Now look at the Joshua that is fighting Wlad. Who has looked more impressive?

Now add in that Klitschko is 18 months older, all of that time inactive.

I'll be amazed if Klitschko shows us something other than deterioration in timing and athleticism. I'll be amazed if AJ can't beat an older more inferior version of Wlad than we saw 18 months ago.

You can't roll back father time. People here are falling on the hype.

Great assessment.

Comment

AJ too much right now, I expect Klit to get stopped inside 8 rounds.

Comment

Working...
                    X