Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder to Klitschko: Forget Joshua's Size, Power; You Have to Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wilder to Klitschko: Forget Joshua's Size, Power; You Have to Fight!

Whatever happens Saturday in London, Deontay Wilder wants Wladimir Klitschko to attack Anthony Joshua like the former champion's legacy means something to him. The undefeated Wilder was disappointed in the way a reluctant Klitschko allowed Tyson Fury to upset him and take his heavyweight titles nearly 17 months ago in Dusseldorf, Germany. The undefeated Fury (25-0, 18 KOs) out-boxed Klitschko (64-4, 53 KOs) to win a 12-round unanimous decision and the IBF, IBO, WBA and WBO championships in November 2015.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Wilder has the right idea

Comment

hahaha sounds like Wilder is urging Wlad to win, probably scared of fighting Joshua

Comment

who is this Wilder?

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
          who is this Wilder?
          He's that guy Eric Molina had out on his feet

Comment

Originally posted by poppo168 View Post
            hahaha sounds like wilder is urging wlad to win, probably scared of fighting joshua
            he just wants wlad to throw more punches than he did in the fury fight... If wlad turns this fight into one of his 12 round hugging contests its gonna be a epic fail....

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
              who is this wilder?
              this is the wilder that doesnt have a broken hand and hungry for another big fight....

Comment

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
                he just wants wlad to throw more punches than he did in the fury fight... If wlad turns this fight into one of his 12 round hugging contests its gonna be a epic fail....
                I'm mostly joking.. Just wanted to get some bites from these blind Wilder fans lol. on a serious note I don't know how effective Wlad's grabbing tactics will be with AJ because of AJ's physicality.

this is the wilder that doesnt have a broken hand and hungry for another big fight....
                This indicates he's had big fights before?

Comment

Originally posted by Poppo168 View Post
                  I'm mostly joking.. Just wanted to get some bites from these blind Wilder fans lol. on a serious note I don't know how effective Wlad's grabbing tactics will be with AJ because of AJ's physicality.

This indicates he's had big fights before?
                  i sensed the sarcasm lol... joshua is strong but wlad has some pretty strong hugs and clinches also lol....

Comment

i sensed the sarcasm lol... joshua is strong but wlad has some pretty strong hugs and clinches also lol....
                    I'll bring some candles incase things get intimate haha

Comment

Working...
                    X