No announcement yet.

Peter quillen?????? Is he ever coming back

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peter quillen?????? Is he ever coming back

I haven't heard anything about this dude since Jacobs ko1.

Has he pulled a mike Jones and just vanished after taking that first L via ko

I'm still amazed he didn't get the robbery victory over Lee tbh, but I did have him winning by a round.

Contrary to popular belief, I actually liked Quillin at one point
    Shame. He'd help stack up MW even more

Comment

You could tell his heart was no longer in the game long before the Jacobs fight.

He was fighting lackluster against easy marks and made them fights look tough. In interviews he was saying business this, business that, business all around. He would start this "motivating kids and being a role model" mumbo jumbo when asked who he wanted to fight etc.
      Last edited by deanrw; 04-25-2017, 02:45 AM.

Comment

He's training and studying to be a Monk.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
          You could tell his heart was no longer in the game long before the Jacobs fight.

He was fighting lackluster against easy marks and made them fights look tough. In interviews he was saying business this, business that, business all around. He would start this "motivating kids and being a role model" mumbo jumbo when asked who he wanted to fight etc.
          Yep. The dude checked out a while ago. When fighters start acting like that and lose interest in the sport I lose interest in them. I don't care if he never comes back

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            Yep. The dude checked out a while ago. When fighters start acting like that and lose interest in the sport I lose interest in them. I don't care if he never comes back
            Yup, before he won a strap, he was hungry and looked good. After he won a strap, everything changed.

Comment

Last I heard, he was preparing for a return to super-middleweight. That was MONTHS ago...

Comment

He's never coming back after Jacobs made him dip and do the nene after that hook landed

Comment

He's still marinating the fight with GGG, waiting on that $10m paycheck lmfao. Peter Nelson is more likely to fight sooner.

Comment

His wife is still hot so that counts

Comment

Working...
                    X