Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you consider Broner v Maidana a classic?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you consider Broner v Maidana a classic?

Seeing the Bradley/Provo thread got me interested in the feedback to this fight.
    Maybe not classic in the sense that it was monumental or a FOTY, but in terms of hype and action inside the ring, I'd file it under a cult classic IMO; two warriors going to war, great re-watch value alongside the aforementioned Bradley fight.

Love or hate Broner, everybody loved this fight in particular.

Nothing better than Maidana returning the grind at the end of the fight after dropping and punking Broner twice throughout.

lol a classic ass whooping. that was very bad night for adrien bonehead broner. ultimate karma indeed.

Comment

It's both a classic and cult classic. The build up & aftermath is one of the greatest life lessons I've seen documented.

I'm not saying it changed the bullet ridden Broner for the better but it most definitely taught him, the fans & upcoming Boxers a lesson in humility.

Comment

a comedy classic, yeah.

Comment

Yes! And it was a blast being there live! We got to see Thurman and Jermain Taylor fight as well. Not each other of course.

Comment

I want to watch it again, any help to find it?

Comment

Yes, one of the most memorable fights this decade and one of my favorites.

Comment

http://boxingvideo.org/videogallery/...na-full-fight/

Comment

AB showing a warrior's heart after jumping a full two weight classes. Got up off the canvas twice to finish the fight and had some success in the fight. Never quit on his stool like these other fighters ya'll call warriors

Comment

It is a modern classic for sure

Comment

Working...
                    X