No announcement yet.

Wilder vs Joshua?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wilder vs Joshua?

Going off of Wilders performance (or lack of) last night, if Joshua was in there instead of Washington what happens?

Joshua eats the canvas at some point....peeps will say what they like...everybody says that wilder is s hack who gets touched in every fight...and he does...but he walks thru that adversity and lays his opponents out. I have never really seen anybody put joshua in that space...except dyllian...a guy who has no real gas. Faced with someone of wilders winners mindset...the first time he wont be able to intimidate his opponent...his own doubts will creep in and not even eddie hearn would be able to buy him an escape from the dreamtime. Regardless of that...he will be lucky to get past a genuine (if slightly past it) elite in klitschko.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
      Joshua eats the canvas at some point....peeps will say what they like...everybody says that wilder is s hack who gets touched in every fight...and he does...but he walks thru that adversity and lays his opponents out. I have never really seen anybody put joshua in that space...except dyllian...a guy who has no real gas. Faced with someone of wilders winners mindset...the first time he wont be able to intimidate his opponent...his own doubts will creep in and not even eddie hearn would be able to buy him an escape from the dreamtime. Regardless of that...he will be lucky to get past a genuine (if slightly past it) elite in klitschko.
      We've not even seen Wilder face someone who can punch yet & he's been rocked a number of times. He's easy to hit & I just see Joshua take him apart for 5 rounds and then Ko's him when he starts getting wild.

Kiltschko is a much harder fight regardless of how old he is.

Comment

Wilder is seriously bad. AJ would demolish him in a round.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
          Wilder is seriously bad. AJ would demolish him in a round.
          This guy knows what's up, I think it'll go a few rounds though because AJ doesn't rush in anymore

Comment

I have never really seen joshua punch...the guys he has fought were virtually done before the ringwalks...its good to look good against what posters here call bums...as they both have...but if you think aj hits anywhere near as hard as wilder...have another look

Comment

Wilder can move and box. I don't think he did that bad against stiverne. Moved well and took some shots (his toughest oppent). But there's only one way to find out. When Joshua stops avoiding wilder by fighting bums we will finally have our dream match up

Comment

The guy wilder beat wouldn't last 2 rounds with josh.
                So I'd favour josh now

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
                  but if you think aj hits anywhere near as hard as wilder...have another look
                  If AJ loaded his right hand from the front row, looped it over the building and brought it down so much he fell over then im sure he probably would hit as hard due to simply inertia. But have fun seeing what happens to Wilder when he does that **** to an opponent over B level who controls distance with a jab like a sledgehammer.

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
                  When Joshua stops avoiding wilder by fighting bums we will finally have our dream match up
                  That's rich.

Provide evidence he's avoided. Fighting Klitschko in his 19th pro bout .. WOW what a BUM. The guy Deontay avoided like the plague, or did you not keep up with the rankings for the WBA and WBO in 2014 ?

Comment

Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
                    If AJ loaded his right hand from the front row, looped it over the building and brought it down so much he fell over then im sure he probably would hit as hard due to simply inertia. But have fun seeing what happens to Wilder when he does that **** to an opponent over B level who controls distance with a jab like a sledgehammer.

That's rich.

Provide evidence he's avoided. Fighting Klitschko in his 19th pro bout .. WOW what a BUM. The guy Deontay avoided like the plague, or did you not keep up with the rankings for the WBA and WBO in 2014 ?
                    I'm joking he's fighting kilts next!!! Joshua stepped it up in half the time as wilder. But there are people who think that. And that's sad. Props to joshia for taking a toss up fight at such an early stage

Comment

Working...
                    X