Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Horn's Promoter: Pacquiao Felt Pressure, Chasing Fantasy Offer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Horn's Promoter: Pacquiao Felt Pressure, Chasing Fantasy Offer

Duco Events' Dean Lonergan, who had secured multimillion-dollar backing from the Queensland Government, Brisbane City Council and Suncorp Stadium to stage a fight between his star, 2012 Australian Olympian Jeff Horn (16-0-1, 11 KOs), and WBO welterweight champion Manny Pacquiao, is not worried with the Filipino superstar ditching those plans for a fight with Amir Khan in UAE.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Manny concerned of fighting Horn in front of 55k people? Really? Pac should fight Khan 'in front of 80 thousand at Wembley' just to shut him up.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      Manny concerned of fighting Horn in front of 55k people? Really? Pac should fight Khan 'in front of 80 thousand at Wembley' just to shut him up.
      No way did Pacquiao want any piece of the Hornet sting. After the way Horn dispatched of Funeka, I knew the fight would never happen.

Comment

Yea genius promoter--can't believe a boxing legend didn't want to fight your 16-0-1 fighter (I heard half the purse was in local coupons and gift certificates, but no parking validation--maybe that was the deal breaker?!). Crazy, right?!

Comment

Hopefully, no one really thinks that Pacman is afraid to fight Horn in Australia. That's ridiculous considering all the people he has fought in his career. Just being honest, Pac-Khan is a more intriguing fight. We know that Khan doesn't deserve that payday considering the little that he has done at 147. However, he has exciting fights and the match-up is more entertaining than seeing Horn whose best win is against Funeka. I would tune in for Pac-Khan. I'm not watching Pac-Horn.

Comment

Duco Events sure like to toot their "Horn".

Comment

Pacquiao felt the pressure.....of Koncz's fingers in his rectum.

Comment

horn, our very own pasty version of aaron pryor.

Comment

Pac fought Margarito but is afraid of fighting Horndog?

Comment

Yeah he felt the pressure of another ppv flop.

Comment

Working...
                    X