Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Training & Nutrition

Old 05-16-2006, 01:13 PM #1
Up and Comer

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Young_Boxer has a reputation beyond reputeYoung_Boxer has a reputation beyond reputeYoung_Boxer has a reputation beyond reputeYoung_Boxer has a reputation beyond reputeYoung_Boxer has a reputation beyond reputeYoung_Boxer has a reputation beyond reputeYoung_Boxer has a reputation beyond reputeYoung_Boxer has a reputation beyond reputeYoung_Boxer has a reputation beyond reputeYoung_Boxer has a reputation beyond reputeYoung_Boxer has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 17,074.00
Default Looking to become amateur

I would like to box as an amateur. To do so do I need to have a membership to a gym, because the one I go to you can pay 3 bucks and they give you a day pass and the one coach said I have amateur potential or something like that.

Do I have to get a membership to the gym in order to turn amateur or how would I go about doing this. I could just go there and ask but thats not till friday so I'm just wondering.
Young_Boxer is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-16-2006, 01:27 PM #2
Contender

Allen_Poe has a reputation beyond reputeAllen_Poe has a reputation beyond reputeAllen_Poe has a reputation beyond reputeAllen_Poe has a reputation beyond reputeAllen_Poe has a reputation beyond reputeAllen_Poe has a reputation beyond reputeAllen_Poe has a reputation beyond reputeAllen_Poe has a reputation beyond reputeAllen_Poe has a reputation beyond reputeAllen_Poe has a reputation beyond reputeAllen_Poe has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,020,798.74
Send a message via AIM to Allen_Poe

why not ask that same coach about this? if they offer one day passes i cant imagine why they wouldnt offer monthly memberships. I was going to tell you to visit [Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.] but i see you're in toronto, so i'm not sure what else to tell you.
Allen_Poe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006, 10:37 AM #3
Interim Champion

LightsOut Le has a reputation beyond reputeLightsOut Le has a reputation beyond reputeLightsOut Le has a reputation beyond reputeLightsOut Le has a reputation beyond reputeLightsOut Le has a reputation beyond reputeLightsOut Le has a reputation beyond reputeLightsOut Le has a reputation beyond reputeLightsOut Le has a reputation beyond reputeLightsOut Le has a reputation beyond reputeLightsOut Le has a reputation beyond reputeLightsOut Le has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 42,252.53

go to another gym..and look for an amatuer program...most gyms usually have a team or a program that helps kids and trians them to fight amatuers
LightsOut Le is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List