Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 11-20-2016, 09:18 AM #1
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 936 Post(s)
King_ has a reputation beyond reputeKing_ has a reputation beyond reputeKing_ has a reputation beyond reputeKing_ has a reputation beyond reputeKing_ has a reputation beyond reputeKing_ has a reputation beyond reputeKing_ has a reputation beyond reputeKing_ has a reputation beyond reputeKing_ has a reputation beyond reputeKing_ has a reputation beyond reputeKing_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 55,569,954,860,227.50
Well deserved - HaglerSteelChin Another one - HaglerSteelChin herecomesthemoney.gif - HanzGruber To wipe your tears with pussy - Boxing Goat Nuthugger - Pigeons 
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. No Message - Amazinger This is better than a camels cock!. enjoy! - Amazinger Cheers to a good poster - King Krusher 
Default Kovalev won that fight, he's the P4P king

The people who thought Ward would win thought he'd outbox Kovalev clearly, but that didn't happen. Kovalev steadily outboxed Ward while Ward retreated last night.

Those scorecards were in before the fight started.

People say "Ward figured him out," did he?! Because it's the exact opposite, IMO. From the opening bell Kovalev is the one that controlled everything, but the key is those later rounds where people say "you must of missed Wards body shots"

No, I didn't miss the 3 body shots per round that Ward landed. Now tell me how many combinations Ward landed in those rounds? I legit don't think Ward landed more then one two punch combination. He landed some body shots and a couple jabs and thats it. Meanwhile, while Ward landed body shots, Kovalev continued to snap his head back, land his own body shots, and throw and land combinations.

Rewatch the fight with no HBO commentary and you'll see Kovalev clearly winning even the rounds Max was saying Ward did. Max was terrible and he may have blinded judgement to viewers. Every time he was going crazy for Wards body shots, Kovalev would come back with a laser beam jab and stun Ward multiple times.

Absolute farce of a fight. Kovalev got robbed by these corrupt judges plain and simple.

Kovalev had Ward figured out early, AND it carried over in the later rounds, wtf, you guys talking about body shots. BODY SHOTS!?!?!? It was like 3 per round and thats all he did. Body shots stopped Ward from getting washed- but they did not win him rounds or the fight.

Kovalev punished Ward throughout the fight and more often, Ward was in survival mode and did not outbox anything, he was surviving!!! Wow, I literally can't believe this. I've been crying all night and watching Kovalev highlight videos, I'm stunned. Literally stunned that these punk ass judges just robbed Kovalev of everything.

Kovalev #1 P4P and it ain't even close.
King_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-20-2016, 09:29 AM #2
Undisputed Champion

King_ has a reputation beyond reputeKing_ has a reputation beyond reputeKing_ has a reputation beyond reputeKing_ has a reputation beyond reputeKing_ has a reputation beyond reputeKing_ has a reputation beyond reputeKing_ has a reputation beyond reputeKing_ has a reputation beyond reputeKing_ has a reputation beyond reputeKing_ has a reputation beyond reputeKing_ has a reputation beyond repute
Well deserved - HaglerSteelChin Another one - HaglerSteelChin herecomesthemoney.gif - HanzGruber To wipe your tears with pussy - Boxing Goat Nuthugger - Pigeons 
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. No Message - Amazinger This is better than a camels cock!. enjoy! - Amazinger Cheers to a good poster - King Krusher 

Oh and, if you rewatch the fight, you'll see a clear Kovalev victory.

I rewatched it this morning and its literally impossible to not give Kovalev 6 rounds.

If this fight is ANYWHERE else in the world, Kovalev wins by at least 3 rounds.

Kovalev put on a boxing clinic. Ward merely survived, espcially in the later rounds. Kovalev won this fight.

Last edited by King_; 11-20-2016 at 09:32 AM.
Old 11-20-2016, 09:32 AM #3
32 Time World Champion

Quoted: 4536 Post(s)
-PBP- has a reputation beyond repute-PBP- has a reputation beyond repute-PBP- has a reputation beyond repute-PBP- has a reputation beyond repute-PBP- has a reputation beyond repute-PBP- has a reputation beyond repute-PBP- has a reputation beyond repute-PBP- has a reputation beyond repute-PBP- has a reputation beyond repute-PBP- has a reputation beyond repute-PBP- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 91,955,702,731,003,936,768.00
Total Points: 91,955,711,962,004,963,328.00
how do you not have any gifts yet? you're a good poster - I'm so sorry great posts! - JAB5239 No Message - mathed STORMTROOPERS - DonMega A pleasure to read your insightful comments - techliam 
It's Easter time, here's an Easter Egg for being an ATG poster - jas for a poster who really knows his sh1t - jas Master poster and socio! - CubanGuyNYC ATG sign. - Box-Office Thanks for the bet! - jlf85 
Bo Jackson tecmo bowl lol - El-blanco I went to see a moving picture the other day. - Vegemil 

No problem with you thinking he won but nothing was clear.
-PBP- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2016, 09:35 AM #4
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by -PBP- View Post
No problem with you thinking he won but nothing was clear.
Did you rewatch? I think if you rewatch you'll see it more clearly for Kovalev, IMHO.

Ward landed some body shots, but Kovalev negated those body shots with his own body shots, and then did more by landing more and harder jabs, and being the only won throwing more then one punch at a time (and landing). The thing is that Wards body shots- that's basically all he had, you can't ignore the rest of the round because Max ****in Kellerman cant' stop talking about Wards body shots.

I legitimately don't think Andre Ward landed a single combination in the fight. Maybe one or two. Kovalev was first to throw and land, he landed more often, and harder... No not as an accumulation, but round by round, at least 7 rounds went exactly like this and there would have had to of been something spectacular by Ward to steal the round- and it never happened. Yet he still got those rounds.

If that's not the definition of a robbery, what is? Those fat, lazy, crusty ass ****ing judges did not even judge this ****, they saw that some rounds were "close" and just gave it to Ward. Disgusting.

Dude you know that if this fight was anywhere in the world, Kovalev wins this. UK, Russia, Germany, etc.... Kovalev would of gotten the victory, but the difference is, it wouldn't of been called a robbery, it would of been a clear victory for Kovalev if people weren't blinded by these terrible scorecards. IMHO.

Last edited by King_; 11-20-2016 at 09:37 AM.
Old 11-20-2016, 09:36 AM #5
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 15283 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,508,017,059,507,333,632.00
Total Points: 100,002,508,017,073,716,723,712.00
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 &quot;I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't.&quot; I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

I thought kov won. I'm rewatching now. It was a close fight and if you notice most of the ringside scorers agreed with the judges.

Very close fight.
The Big Dunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2016, 09:39 AM #6
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
I thought kov won. I'm rewatching now. It was a close fight and if you notice most of the ringside scorers agreed with the judges.

Very close fight.
Honest to goodness, I'm not even being biased. I legitimately thought Kovalev was winning comfortable, although competitive, but comfortably. I was giving Ward props for coming back and showing heart, etc, and then I heard "114-113," and I knew it was coming.

How can they say Ward was winning? You've seen Andre Ward before bro, and that was not the same type of rhythm he carries with him in his other fights, he was fighting Kovalevs fight bro and he broke through "survival mode" to land some nice body shots in the later round, but Kovalev landed maybe the same amount of body shots, and then some.

It's like Ward got gifted "sympathy rounds" just for hanging in there and showing guts, but that's not how boxing should be judged
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Old 11-20-2016, 09:45 AM #7
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 15283 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,508,017,059,507,333,632.00
Total Points: 100,002,508,017,073,716,723,712.00
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 &quot;I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't.&quot; I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_ View Post
Honest to goodness, I'm not even being biased. I legitimately thought Kovalev was winning comfortable, although competitive, but comfortably. I was giving Ward props for coming back and showing heart, etc, and then I heard "114-113," and I knew it was coming.

How can they say Ward was winning? You've seen Andre Ward before bro, and that was not the same type of rhythm he carries with him in his other fights, he was fighting Kovalevs fight bro and he broke through "survival mode" to land some nice body shots in the later round, but Kovalev landed maybe the same amount of body shots, and then some.

It's like Ward got gifted "sympathy rounds" just for hanging in there and showing guts, but that's not how boxing should be judged
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Just watched 9th and 10th. Lederman gave 9th to kov. No way. 10th was close. Max is even saying ward could've got a couple rounds.

Max seems to know Ward was rallying.
The Big Dunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2016, 09:46 AM #8
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5484 Post(s)
j.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 50,000,000,000,029,993,467,904.00
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 

jim was up to his old tricks saying kov. Lands another and another but what I saw was Ward grinding on the inside plus landing some good left hooks with body shots all night and kov doing a lot of holding. Max and Roy were more fair in commentating than ol jimmy. Ward won this fight and the rematch should be even better. Kov. Is a bit underrated in his boxing skills though, he's good at keeping a distance and coming in with that right hand. Rematch PPV again.
j.razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2016, 09:47 AM #9
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
Just watched 9th and 10th. Lederman gave 9th to kov. No way. 10th was close. Max is even saying ward could've got a couple rounds.

Max seems to know Ward was rallying.
I have to rewatch again to remember the exact rounds, I wasn't keeping mental tabs, but I think I had 10 to Kovalev. One of those late rounds Max gave to Ward, but I thought Kovalev won it
Old 11-20-2016, 09:48 AM #10
MADE IN STUTTGART

Quoted: 655 Post(s)
BoZz has a reputation beyond reputeBoZz has a reputation beyond reputeBoZz has a reputation beyond reputeBoZz has a reputation beyond reputeBoZz has a reputation beyond reputeBoZz has a reputation beyond reputeBoZz has a reputation beyond reputeBoZz has a reputation beyond reputeBoZz has a reputation beyond reputeBoZz has a reputation beyond reputeBoZz has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 253,082,565,603,581,984.00
Total Points: 253,082,565,604,514,848.00
Hahaha remind me to green K you for that sig pic lol - dancovboxer I don't think i've ever seen you green lol - MANIAC310 Happy New Year - Freedom. happy new years homie - Tha_Greatest same to you brother - dj emzz 
Bossy Loves BoZzY :D :kiss: - Bossy for being good sport in the, &quot;start rumors&quot; thread - jose830 tasty. - YDKSAB no more green k homie, lol, sent you this until im able to green you bakk - Tha_Greatest Happy holidays bro! - led* 
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy Holidays ~BoZz~ - !! AI-Holmes!! I don't even know who you are, but enjoy! You learned your lesson :) - thuggery Now now, behave yourself. Good Boy - thuggery sh1t , i cant green k you again, i got banned 2 times in 2 days i posted(did my ban time) and got banned again, lol, wonderful, lol, - Tha_Greatest 
another one, lol, i cant believe i used to have beef with you, lol, respect to ya man - Tha_Greatest Merry Christmas and all the best for 2015 - Freedom. here's a pork snack - -Weltschmerz- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. No Message - Tha_Greatest 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - BritishBoxing92 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BritishBoxing92 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANIAC310 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - MANIAC310 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANIAC310 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANIAC310 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANIAC310 

Not sure what fight you were watching but I'm pretty sure ward left with them belts lol
BoZz is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
fight, he's, king, kovalev

User Tag List