Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Training & Nutrition

Old 05-09-2006, 09:50 PM #1
GreatestIam

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
GreatestIam has a reputation beyond reputeGreatestIam has a reputation beyond reputeGreatestIam has a reputation beyond reputeGreatestIam has a reputation beyond reputeGreatestIam has a reputation beyond reputeGreatestIam has a reputation beyond reputeGreatestIam has a reputation beyond reputeGreatestIam has a reputation beyond reputeGreatestIam has a reputation beyond reputeGreatestIam has a reputation beyond reputeGreatestIam has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 45,628,329.07
Total Points: 57,409,251.29
Default Got the shoulder roll down

Just got the shoulder roll defense down, or atleast my version.... Im southpaw and keep my right hand down close to my body with my elbow bent, i then keep my lefthand tight and close to my jaw , and when an opponent throws a jab, i simply roll the shoulder and turn my head to the right, this is great becuz alot of times a cross is followed and by rolling back it allows the punch to glance off the glove and theres an immediate opening, damn im learning some great ****, and am going to be a great fighter damn, cant wait to post some vids
GreatestIam is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-09-2006, 09:56 PM #2
Future Champion

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Verstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 8,709,962,283,793.00
Total Points: 87,609,963,055,540.34
Congrats on 38K posts Vers mah homie!!!!!!!! - Chief2ndzOnly! to the big homie - Larryx2011 great lounge poster - RINGG interesting/good threads man. - chiguy91 for an atg poster - jazluvr 
For all your kindness and support - Lorily :lol1: that shyt ain't right and awkward thread - jose830 No Message - MELLY-MEL... Thanks bro - BulgariasFinest Welcome back bud - TBear 
Happy Holidays Verstyle.. - !! AI-Holmes!! No Message - TBear No Message - TBear No Message - TBear 40,000 posts! :fing02: - jose830 
4 d 40k - led* 40k son - MELLY-MEL... have a great time at the fight tomorrow night! - HUGH JASS good to see you around - -jose- Merry Christmas Verstyle - TBear 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatestIAM
Just got the shoulder roll defense down, or atleast my version.... Im southpaw and keep my right hand down close to my body with my elbow bent, i then keep my lefthand tight and close to my jaw , and when an opponent throws a jab, i simply roll the shoulder and turn my head to the right, this is great becuz alot of times a cross is followed and by rolling back it allows the punch to glance off the glove and theres an immediate opening, damn im learning some great ****, and am going to be a great fighter damn, cant wait to post some vids

what about your body
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Verstyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 11:47 PM #3
Contender

SlightlyStoopid has a reputation beyond reputeSlightlyStoopid has a reputation beyond reputeSlightlyStoopid has a reputation beyond reputeSlightlyStoopid has a reputation beyond reputeSlightlyStoopid has a reputation beyond reputeSlightlyStoopid has a reputation beyond reputeSlightlyStoopid has a reputation beyond reputeSlightlyStoopid has a reputation beyond reputeSlightlyStoopid has a reputation beyond reputeSlightlyStoopid has a reputation beyond reputeSlightlyStoopid has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 21,468.00

So you're rolling your face right into the punch? If you're southpaw you'd be turning your head into the punch, and you better hope you cover up with your shoulder good or else that's going to hurt ya. But yeah the shoulder roll is nice, return that left cross right back at em when they throw something.
SlightlyStoopid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 12:27 AM #4
GreatestIam

GreatestIam has a reputation beyond reputeGreatestIam has a reputation beyond reputeGreatestIam has a reputation beyond reputeGreatestIam has a reputation beyond reputeGreatestIam has a reputation beyond reputeGreatestIam has a reputation beyond reputeGreatestIam has a reputation beyond reputeGreatestIam has a reputation beyond reputeGreatestIam has a reputation beyond reputeGreatestIam has a reputation beyond reputeGreatestIam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystyal2k5
what about your body
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

my right arm is covering it, when not throwing jabs
Old 05-10-2006, 12:29 AM #5
GreatestIam

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlightlyStoopid
So you're rolling your face right into the punch? If you're southpaw you'd be turning your head into the punch, and you better hope you cover up with your shoulder good or else that's going to hurt ya. But yeah the shoulder roll is nice, return that left cross right back at em when they throw something.

No im rolling my face (my chin)into my shoulder behind my glove
Old 05-10-2006, 12:30 AM #6
The Rock of His Times

RockyMarcianofan00 has a reputation beyond reputeRockyMarcianofan00 has a reputation beyond reputeRockyMarcianofan00 has a reputation beyond reputeRockyMarcianofan00 has a reputation beyond reputeRockyMarcianofan00 has a reputation beyond reputeRockyMarcianofan00 has a reputation beyond reputeRockyMarcianofan00 has a reputation beyond reputeRockyMarcianofan00 has a reputation beyond reputeRockyMarcianofan00 has a reputation beyond reputeRockyMarcianofan00 has a reputation beyond reputeRockyMarcianofan00 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 153,134.20
Total Points: 256,757.54

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlightlyStoopid
LOL

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.
RockyMarcianofan00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 12:32 AM #7
Future Champion

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Verstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 8,709,962,283,793.00
Total Points: 87,609,963,055,540.34
Congrats on 38K posts Vers mah homie!!!!!!!! - Chief2ndzOnly! to the big homie - Larryx2011 great lounge poster - RINGG interesting/good threads man. - chiguy91 for an atg poster - jazluvr 
For all your kindness and support - Lorily :lol1: that shyt ain't right and awkward thread - jose830 No Message - MELLY-MEL... Thanks bro - BulgariasFinest Welcome back bud - TBear 
Happy Holidays Verstyle.. - !! AI-Holmes!! No Message - TBear No Message - TBear No Message - TBear 40,000 posts! :fing02: - jose830 
4 d 40k - led* 40k son - MELLY-MEL... have a great time at the fight tomorrow night! - HUGH JASS good to see you around - -jose- Merry Christmas Verstyle - TBear 

my counter for that defense is hit them behind the ear.
Verstyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 12:56 AM #8
GreatestIam

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystyal2k5
my counter for that defense is hit them behind the ear.
Ya ima try mine in sparring tmrw, but not in fights til the last rounds to give a new look, if it works out who knows
Old 05-10-2006, 01:26 AM #9
Walk's On Water

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Kayo has a reputation beyond reputeKayo has a reputation beyond reputeKayo has a reputation beyond reputeKayo has a reputation beyond reputeKayo has a reputation beyond reputeKayo has a reputation beyond reputeKayo has a reputation beyond reputeKayo has a reputation beyond reputeKayo has a reputation beyond reputeKayo has a reputation beyond reputeKayo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,024,423.45
Total Points: 1,220,962.88

i'd learn to properly pose in a picture then boasting about something
Kayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 01:34 AM #10
GreatestIam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayo
i'd learn to properly pose in a picture then boasting about something

what?????/

Share This With Friends

User Tag List